Being Loved Or Forcing Love? Part 4.

Just a little something before this chapter starts and this goes for the rest of my books, so pay close attention. MY books are going to good and bad. They are ALSO GOING TO END THE WAY I WANT IT TOO. Why? Because as an author you get tired of sappy shit endings. EVERY book cant have an happy ending because it isn't realistic and I try to make these books as realistic as I can. Its also CLICHE. If you dont like the way I write my books and think that I didn't 'write' it good enough, that is your problem🤣🥱. Because I spend fucking hours, days, I even stay up till the next day to write these chapters for y'all and I do it because I love writing and my readers ❤.

I would not be where I am now without you all and I will be forever grateful for each of you. BUT if you dont like the way I write and if you dont like my plots, the way I write a book and the way I portray a story line, leave. No hate to anyone. I just feel this way because I dont liked being questioned. 

For those who continue to read and support me, thank you and you REALLY are appreciated.

For those who leave, thank you for reading.

Also, dont forget to spam me with some theories 😏 some of you know what's happening. This chapter...ah shit 😬

Y/N'S POV.

I woke up the day with a headache from thinking so much. I looked to my side and saw Bella passed out, drool coming out from her mouth making me laugh lowly. I grabbed my phone and checked the time to see that it was already one in the afternoon here.

Y/n:"Well, at least I slept"I mumbled to myself. I sent messages to the girls and guys when I saw my Instagram notifications increasing by the second.

I rolled my eyes seeing the posts about Taylor and Michael out in New York and shook my head at how unbelievable this situation is. I then saw that I was tagged in more posts about them and some asking if I was getting back together with Kendall and some asking if Taylor and I would work things out and get back together.

Why would I get back together with Taylor?

Her mother hates me.

She hates me.

She wants me to be with her and just her? If that doesn't scream crazy to you...then I dont know what does.

I put my phone to charge and got up from bed being careful not to wake Bella up. I made my way to the bathroom and did my morning routine, walking out of the room once I was done. I adjusted the towel wrapped around me and saw Bella wide awake sitting up on the bed.

Y/n:"Afternoon"I greeted walking to my dresser, pulling out a pair of boxers.

Bella:"Afternoon stud"I snorted and walked to my closet, putting on my boxers and a Gucci shirt. I grabbed my jeans and hoodie also grabbing some other stuff.

Y/n:"Instagram looks good, huh?"She scoffed.

Bella:"I dont understand why people tag you in pictures when you are no longer with the person? Are the stupid or just well, fucking stupid"I chuckled and sat on the bed, putting some lotion on my body.

Y/n:"I dont know, they're just...special"I shrugged hearing and feeling the bed move. Bella moved and sat next to me with her hair in a bun.

Bella:"How are you feeling?"I sighed rubbing the lotion on my face and on my neck.

Y/n:"I am doing as can be expected. I still have a lot to think about...I dont want to make any choices I will regret. Imagine doing that and then having it end up in the same place as it was before"I sighed and looked at Bella.