Nothing Was The Same Part 3.

TAYLOR'S POV.

Hailey:"She's what?"She choked out. 

Vanessa:"Oh my...."She laughed out looking amused with the situation. 

Bella:"You're meeting Taylor's parents! Why didn't you tell us?!"She asked scolding Y/n.

Y/n:"Well, I would've told you girls but you all have hundreds of question for me when you see me so I tend to forget"I laughed lowly and shook my head at her. The waiter gave us our drinks and walked away.

Gigi:"This is so good! Awww!"She awed looking at us. I blushed and leaned back in my chair making Y/n move her hands around the chair wrapping her arm around my shoulder. 

Kylie:"But really....she's meeting your parents?"She asked.

Taylor:"Yeah, we talked about it the other day and she's actually coming me to Colorado to meet them"I smiled watching their eyes light up at the information.

Hailey:"Oh my god! Y/n is finally letting herself feel again...God, Taylor, you should get an award"Y/n kissed the side of my head and groaned.

Y/n:"They really love embarrassing me"I giggled and ignored her comments.

Taylor:"I know right, I have to deal with her everyday now"I sighed causing the girl to pull back and look at me.

Y/n:"Oh really? I could fly back to LA if you think I'm spending to much time you"She said making me pout.

Taylor:"Baby, I was just joking.....dont leave me lonely"She looked at me and chuckled shaking her head.

Bella:"Uhm...hello? Other people present at this lunch"We both looked away from each other and faced them.

Taylor:"Sorry..."I mumbled licking my lips.

Kylie:"We lowkey hate and love it, when are you guys leaving?"She asked as our food came.

Y/n:"Tomorrow...we're leaving in the morning"She answered moving her hand under table to my thigh.

Gigi:"Ohhh...are we going to have more romantic time?"She asked wiggling her eyebrows. I felt Y/n squeeze my thigh under the table whilst I stayed silent and bit my lip to fight the smile from appearing me on my face.

Hailey:"Please, you are going to be around her parents so behave yourself"She pointed at Y/n.

Y/n"Hey! Why do you automatically think that I'm going to be the one to start things?"She asked offended.

Bella:"Because you normally do....Taylor is innocent"I stiffened my laugh whilst Y/n's jaw dropped.

Taylor:"Close your mouth babe, you might catch a fly"I giggled lifting her jaw up.

Y/n:"She isn't innocent! She's like the-"

Taylor:"We should eat....I'm hungry"I cut her off causing the girls to giggle. Y/n scoffed and shook her head as she started eating.

Y/n:"Innocent my ass"She grumbled making me giggle.

__

I arrived at the airport and walked inside with my security guards by my sides, guiding me through the mob of paparazzi. I checked in all my luggage and walked through the gates to the plane. I let my eyes scan the area and spotted Y/n on a phone call looking annoyed.

Taylor:"I'm okay from here guys, thank you"I smiled at my bodyguards. They nodded and left to me walk towards Y/n who hung up her phone and groaned.

Y/n:"Fucking hell"She mumbled. I wrapped my arms around her from behind and kissed her cheek.

Taylor:"At least pretend to be happy to meet my family"I joked making her turn around. She looked at me and sighed wrapping her arms around my neck.