Being Loved Or Forcing Love? Part 3.

Comments really do help doe 🥺

Y/N POV.

Bella:"Okay, now that we landed...can I know why we're in Chicago?"I chuckled and removed the hood from my head.

Y/n:"You will know sooner or later"She rolled her eyes at me.

Bella:"Consider yourself lucky, I will literally follow you anywhere to make sure you're safe. I dont even do this for Abel"She argued trying to get me to feel bad. 

I thanked my security as they tossed me the keys to my 'Mercedes SClass'. They loaded the bags up for us and got in the car behind us.

Y/n:"Ladies first..."I held the door open for her with a smile.

Bella:"I want something to eat"She grumbled getting in the car. I laughed and closed the door once she was in. 

Y/n:"Okay...what do you want?"I asked once I got in and started the engine.

Bella:"I want Shake Shack"I chuckled and started driving to the closest one"I dont know why I always do this"I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

Y/n:"Do what?"I glanced over at her for a moment.

Bella:"I always jump to save you from doing something stupid"I pursed my lips.

Y/n:"I'm sorry, did you and Abel-"

Bella:"No, don't be stupid. All of the boys know that we would do anything for you, they would also but they know how we are with you"I nodded my head and kept my eyes glued to the road"I'm not going to be there all the time, Y/n, that goes for the other girls as well"I sighed.

Y/n:"I didn't ask you or the other girls to come, Bella. I said I would be fine and its not like I'm dropping off the face of the earth. I checked in with everyone else"I could feel her eyes burning holes into the side of my head.

Bella:"We aren't worried about that. You know how we are after the whole Kendall thing. You were so...broken, Y/n. It was scary to us to see you in that state because we've never seen you that fragile"I took a left turn and stopped at the robot.

Y/n:"And you're afraid that this Taylor thing is going to do the same?"I asked seeing where she was going with this.

Bella:"What else do you want me to think?"I sighed and reached my hand out to intertwine our hands.

Y/n:"Isabella, you want me to open up to you? Tell you everything going on in my head?"She leaned her head back against the seat and nodded.

Bella:"That and dont fucking do drugs"I laughed and focused back on the road since the light turned green.

Y/n:"You want to go inside?"I asked.

Bella:"Why not, its four in the morning here, doubt any fans are going to be here"I parked the car and got out with the girl following after me. 

She stuck to my side and shivered making me roll my eyes and pull off my hoodie, pulling it over her head. She smiled and put her hands through the sleeves and tucked her phone in the pocket.

Bella:"I'm going to order...you want the same as me?"I nodded.

We walked up to the cashier making her eyes widen in shock. We greeted her and ordered our food and waited on the other side of the counter. I pulled out my phone and texted someone before putting back in my pocket.

Bella:"God, I love you"She moaned taking a bite of the burger.

Y/n:"The burger or me?"I chuckled sipping my milkshake.