Chapter 10

I'm going to try and make chapters longer, to make up for the fact that my updates are slow.

Kai's POV

So Damon actually managed to knock me out? Unexpected but okay.
I was now waking up. Tied to a chair.

Kinky.

But my face hurts, so that's annoying and unnecessary.

I look to my side and Damon is stood by the fire, typical bottle of bourbon in hand.

"You're awake, good."
He stands in front of me with my pork rinds. I'm totally offended.
"Now for the Q&A portion of the evening."

"Let me guess... I answer right, I get a pork rind. Wrong, I get a poker."

"What? No no no, these are for me."

He put my pork rinds behind his back. Now I'm definitely offended. I wonder how long it'll take Damon to desiccate from extreme blood loss? Hmmmm...

"You just get the poker."
And he prodded me with the poker.

"Yeah you don't have to do that."

"No?"

"We're on the same team!"

"Really?"
Bonnie asked wayyyy too sceptically.
"Do you always try and kill your teammates?"

Only the ones who are super annoying.
"The important thing is you have your magic back. It worked."
They just looked at each other in silence. Amusing, really.
"What, you didn't think I'd kill Damon, did you?"
I just laughed and looked at them both.
"In what universe does that make sense? I would kill one.... third of our population."
Can't know about my beautiful little devil just yet, can they?
"I'm not a monster. I knew Bonnie would show up. She always comes back. All thirteen times. And I knew, with the right motivation, she'd be able to access her magic."
I started laughing again.
"Although I did get a little worried with all your bickering that Damon's life wouldn't be enough motivation. But! Turns out it was. I guess that's just how you two show your love."

"So you did all that, just to make sure I would have my magic?"

"Of course I did. Because your magic is the key, to getting the hell outta here."

"No. You see, I don't believe you crazy pants."
Damon had the audacity to prod my shoulder with a poker. Again.

"I have to agree. If it was as simple as that you wouldn't have tried to kill Damon, you'd have tried to help."

I sighed and let out a laugh.
"I'm a little unorthodox."
I smiled.
"Care to untie me now? I know it's incredibly kinky and all, but a threesome doesn't interest me as I'm spoken for."

"Spoken for? By who your right hand?"
Damon clipped.
"You've been trapped in here like us, and there's no one else around."

I laughed quite hard and it seemed to make them look worried.
"Oh, did I forget to mention the gorgeous little ace up my sleeve? I'm sure she's hanging around here somewhere."

"Who are you talking about?"
Bonnie asked and I just smiled.

"Answer the damn question!"
Damon shouted and pressed the poker in harder.

"Ah ah ah! I wouldn't hurt me if I were you."
I smiled innocently.
"Because she is just waiting for an excuse to tear that cocky little head right off your shoulders."

"Look, I know a lot of women want their vengeance on me for turning them down, but I highly doubt one is here right now."

"Well, you're inclined to believe what you want. But I'd suggest you take my advice. We don't actually need you in order to get out of here, just Bonnie."
I smiled.