Chapter 25

This chapter will contain smut.

It'll also be quite a long chapter.

*a few weeks later*

We'd just got to our room in the hotel, Kai had compelled us the best penthouse suit in the best hotel.

IN PARIS.

"Oh wow it's gorgeous!"
I gawked at the room as I dropped my bag and launched myself onto the bed.
"Ohhh my gooood it's like laying on a cloud."
I smiled and just melted into the mattress.

Kai locked the door and within seconds he'd jumped on top of me.

I exhaled quickly in surprise then giggled.

He pushed himself up by his hands, so I was pinned beneath him.

He cocked his head to the side and gently caressed my face with the back of his hand.
"Hungry?"
He asked with a slight smile.

"Ravenous!"
I grinned and flashed my fangs.

"Then let's order room service."
He grinned in response and flashed his own fangs.

...

It took about half an hour but room service arrived.

I inhaled deeply as I walked to the door.
"Ooo, he smells young and healthy"
I smiled and Kai chuckled.

"Dinner is served."
He smirked and gestured to the door.

I opened the door and smiled.
"Hello!"

"Room service"
The guy said simply.

"Oh of course! Just put it on the table over there."
I gestured to the coffee table.

I quietly shut the door and locked it, walking over to the man.

"Here you go miss, just what..."
He swallowed hard and lost his concentration as I carefully dragged my hand along the back of his shoulders.
"You asked for..."
He swallowed hard again and I could hear his heart beating faster.

Kai was watching me from across the room. Just sat on the end of the bed eyeing me with an amused look.

I giggled slightly and sat on the arm of the couch, the young man watching me.
"I think we got some good room service this time, wouldn't you agree Kai?"

"Mhmm"
He hummed in response and cocked his head, leaning back onto the bed.
"Do carry on babe, this is great."
He smirked while resting back on his hands.

I giggled and hopped off the arm of the couch, stepping closer to the boy.
I put my hand at the side of his face, making sure he was looking at me.
"Don't scream, stay calm. This will only hurt for a moment."

The young man nodded and the veins in my face rose as I moved his head to the side and sunk my fangs into the soft flesh of his neck.

A soft smile played on Kai's lips as he watched the scene in front of him, the young man falling into my grip.

I motioned for Kai to come over and join me. He grinned and nearly skipped over, grabbing the guy's wrist and sinking his teeth into the flesh.

We were both starving after the flight here, there was no chance this man was surviving his encounter with us.

We both fed for a few more moments, until his veins ran dry and his heart beat for the last time.

Kai and I let go of him and the same time and he hit the ground with a thud as we both simultaneously let out a satisfied sound.
"Aaahhhh"