Chapter 15

So Kai found out where the young set of twins lives and decided to turn up to the bar where one of them works at.

He sauntered inside and went straight up to the bar, I sat away from him so she didn't suspect anything. This interaction was all Kai.

She finished cleaning the bar and then looked up to Kai.
"How can I help you?"
He sat down and had that cute little smug look on his face. Basically, his resting face.

He inhaled quickly and smiled.
"One Zima, please."

She let out a breathy laugh and smiled.
"Hilarious."

Kai just looked at her and tilted his head, raising one of his eyebrows.

She tried to copy him, but just widened her eyes with the look of 'are you going to say anything?' It was making me laugh.

"Are you going to order something or... just gonna stare?"

Kai clicked his tongue.
"Okay, uh how about a soda? Liv."
He let out a breathy laugh as she walked away.
"Liv. Ironic.'
He started to smile immensely.

After he finished most of his soda he started typing away on his phone

After he finished most of his soda he started typing away on his phone. Liv walked over.
"You on twitter?"
He asked her as she tried to take the glass away.
"Ah ah ah!"
He took the glass back.
"I just signed up, you should follow me. Cobra kai, nineteen seventy two."
Liv seemed completely unimpressed.
"C'mon like karate kid?"
Liv remained silent and everyone was leaving the bar. I was enjoying this conversation from a far away table while Kai started laughing.
"Do you know you can follow celebrities? They all twitter the stupidest things, it's-it's hilarious."

"Eh it's kinda dead I think I'm gonna close up."

"Oh hang on, hang on. I'm gonna get a real drink. No bourbon, I'm secure enough in my masculinity."
As soon as those words left his mouth I snorted from where I was sat and I could just see the smirk on his face.
"Vodka's boring. Rum's too tropical. Ooo tequila, you do not want to see me on tequila. What about gin? Is that weird?"

"Not if you're a fifty year old. But seeing as you look nineteen I'm gonna need to see some ID."

Here we go!

"Oh! Of course."
He reached into his pocket to get his ID.
"Of course."
He gave her his ID and smiled.

She smiled, amused.
"Nineteen seventy two? Nice try."

"Well true story. But... that's not the most interesting thing on that ID."
He stopped for a moment and looked up at Liv.
"Here, look again."
She took the ID to look properly.
"Name... address..."

She stood still for a moment.
"Malachai... Parker- oh my god- AH!"
She wrenched in pain as Kai started siphoning her. That was my cue to walk over.