Chapter 35

*This chapter will contain smut*

....

Kai's POV
The first thing I did was head to New Orleans to find Marcel. I didn't care if he was some over powered vampire. He was my lead to finding Sylvia and I wasn't going to let anything stop me.

I didn't care that I was heading straight into the house of a family of Originals. Sylvia was the only thing I cared about.

"Kai? What're you-"

"Where the hell is Marcel?"
I growled harshly, cutting Freya off.

"Marcel? He's upstairs, he just found Rebekah after sh-"
I didn't let Freya finish and I sped upstairs to where Marcel was.

He was on his own.

"Motus."
I growled and threw Marcel into the back wall.

Before he even had the attempt to get up, I outstretched my hand and started to give him an aneurysm. I was siphoning myself as well as some magical objects I'd siphoned from our home.

But then, Freya came running in and spoiled my fun.
"Kai! What the hell are you doing?!"

"Something's happened to Sylvia. Something bad and I can't feel her anymore. And he knows EXACTLY what happened to her."
I can only assume how dark the expression on my face seemed to be.

"Kai! If you'd only let me explain!"

"You can explain at a safe distance with an excruciating pain in your skull, as payback for aiding in whatever happened to her."

"Is this true Marcel? Have you done something to Sylvia?"
Klaus's voice came from the doorway.

"It was the quickest and easiest way to find Rebekah!"
Marcel groaned in pain.
"That witch hybrid is powerful! She's the one who took Rebekah."

"And where is Sylvia now?"
I growled.

"Mystic Falls!"
Marcel shouted and I stopped my spell. He then stood up and finished what he was saying.
"The witch put a necklace on her that stopped her connection to you and had me compel her like I did to Elijah."
He sighed.
"I don't know who she is or what she wants with Sylvia. But she has definitely wanted revenge for a long time. Be careful, she's a powerful witch.

"And she's going to be one dead witch."
I stated matter-of-factly.

"Kai, you know you can get Sylvia back, right? It's another reason I did it. Easiest way to get Rebekah back and you can undo the compulsion."

"He's right."
Freya added.
"The mind may forget but the heart doesn't. Plus, she's an Einn."

"I don't care."
I said simply and went to storm out the Mikaelson mansion.

"One last thing!"
Marcel shouted.
"She's compelled to not acknowledge your name and do anything to avoid it. But I only said Kai."

I nodded and headed straight for Mystic Falls.

....

Sylvia's POV

I'd decided to head to the Mystic Grill. If there was a place where I could find someone who could figure out why I was missing so much time and why some of my memories didn't make complete sense, especially in regards to some other people's memories around me, this would likely be the place.

I sat at the bar and ordered a small rum and coke while I scoped out the entire place.

It didn't seem like anyone interesting was here, or at least anyone who could help me. This entire town seems to different from when I was last here. There's a boarding school and a lot of people from my pieces of memories seem to be either dead or just not in town anymore.