Cast Pt. 2

21. Cindy Moon: Silk

Voice Actor: Ming-Na Wen

"When I'm like this, call me Silk."

Born on Earth-616, Cindy Moon received powers after the spider that bit Peter Parker hit her on the ankle before dying. After learning to harness her powers thanks to the mentorship of Ezekiel Sims, she became Silk. She was then recruited to Spider-UK's team, their headquarters being on Earth-13, under the protection of Cosmic Spider-Man (Captain Universe).

 She was then recruited to Spider-UK's team, their headquarters being on Earth-13, under the protection of Cosmic Spider-Man (Captain Universe)

22. Kaine Parker: Scarlet Spider

Voice Actor: Chris Pine

"I didn't ask to be made. I didn't ask to be what I've become, and to do what I've done. But now, I've realized the mistakes I've made, and I'm going to fix them. Fix everything."

Kaine was a clone of Peter Parker created by Jackal. A flaw in the cloning process left Kaine growing deformed and mentally unstable, sending him on a rampage around Earth-616. After experiencing his first sense of responsibility as a hero, he took the mantle of Scarlet Spider, promising to stop those who threatened to do the same dangerous things Kaine did. He was rescued from Daemos and brought to Earth-13 where he currently resides.

 He was rescued from Daemos and brought to Earth-13 where he currently resides

23. Ben Reilly: Scarlet Spider

Voice Actor: Luke Mitchell

"Who I am, who I was, none of that matters. What counts is... who am I going to be now?"

Ben was another clone of Peter, created by Jackal on Earth-94. Similar to his 616 counterpart, Ben got his name from Uncle Benjamin's first name and Aunt May's maiden name. He tried to live a normal life, but was being followed and tormented by an early stage Kaine. After returning to New York, Ben and Peter got over the distrust between them, and Ben became the Scarlet Spider, dying his hair blonde so he could be distinguished from Peter. He was later recruited to the Spider-Army, and helped rescue Kaine on Earth-616.