Chapter Twenty Five: The End of All Creation (Part 2, Final Chapter)

'Very well.' The One Above All said as he slowly stood up, a smile on his face. 'I do respect your decisions, even if they are out of place. I am rather surprised by your response.'

'I am too.' Miles spoke in his head as time slowly began to resume. 'But I am positive.'

"Huh? Where'd he go?" Gwen asked as she looked around, the fighting resuming. One Above All had simply disappeared after Miles's last statement. Miles slowly stood up as he tore off the web bandage.

"Gwen, go back to the others. Hopefully, I'll be able to take care of this." Miles said as he ran towards the Inheritors. With the sheer number of Spiders, it seemed to be an even fight. The Spider-Army had numbers, but the Inheritors had power. Running towards the Inheritors, he was stopped by Miguel who ran over, visibly shaken, but not seriously injured,

"Ay, these people are stronger than before." Miguel huffed as his talons extended from his suit. Miles nodded as he thought about what he told One Above All. He only had one shot at this, and he needed them all to be close together.

"Miguel, can you get the other Spiders to try and get the Inheritors as close together as possible?" Miles asked as his electric sword formed in his hand. "I found a way to defeat them."

"Oh, shut up." Miguel grumbled, though his eyes gleamed with excitement as he raised his hand to his earpiece. "Alright everyone. Get the Inheritors together, so we can take care of this once and for all."

"Sounds good!"

"Consider it done."

"Shouldn't be too much of a hassle."

"Hah. Reminds me of the first time we fought them." Miles said, smiling as he listening to the voices of the different Spiders as they responded to the call. Miguel gave him a playfully annoyed look as he shook his head.

"You're only fourteen and you sound like my grandpa." Miguel said while Miles formed a second blade before swinging off.

"Fifteen, it's a long story!" Miles called before landing behind Daemos, kicking him towards Verna. The Spiders began to slowly force the Inheritors in a small and confined area as the fight progressed, though their stamina soon began to run short.

"Don't get tired on me now." Verna said, smiling as she wiped the corner of her mouth before extending her talons. Miles landed in front of the Inheritors as the Spiders lined up next to him.

"Hey, I thought I took care of you!" Bora growled as she brandished her knives. "Doesn't matter. I'll just take care of you now!"

"Sorry, same trick won't work twice." Miles said as he dodged the blade. Grabbing it, he snapped it against the ground, watching as the metal shattered into different fragments. Taking advantage of the momentary shock, he ran forward throwing a punch at Bora. His eyes widened as Morlun appeared in front of her, blocking the punch before throwing his own. Stumbling back, Miles ducked as Morlun kicked the air where his face was moments before.

"We need to take care of this quickly." Miguel said as he ripped off a loose piece of his suit. Miles nodded as he formed a sword in his hand, his eyes glowing blue. Sprinting towards Morlun, he let out a shout as he swung.

"You must be getting desperate." Morlun said as ducked, sprinting towards Miles as he drove his fist into his gut. The sword disappeared as Miles fell back, coughing for air. The other Spiders charged at the Inheritors, seemingly an All or Nothing attack.