Darkness Comes To Japan

Y/n POV

I stepped off the plane into the Japanese Airport taking a deep breath.

Y/n: Looks like coming to Japan was the smart move.

Time skip

It was around nighttime when I found myself a hotel near the school. Paying for my room I quickly head up and got set up for the night.

Time Skip

It was the same burning building from that night, with all the dead bodies of the only family I ever had lying on the floor. There I was running away again as a child, getting chased by the man with white hair and that insane look on his face. He was cutting just about anything thing that was in his way. Pulling out a pistol he shoots me in my leg. Causing me to fall.

Priest: I can tell you, not a devil like the others... Listen when God closes a door, he opens a window. Well here's your window, join me and we can kill all this basted filth.

Y/n: *waking up screaming* I'll fucking claw your eyes out!!! *realize* Oh... Freed Sellzen, I'm going to enjoy killing you.

After taking a shower and getting dressed in the school uniform, I head out for Kuoh Academy, walking through the town streets, until I walk past a church that is up on a hill.

Voices: *distorted, and in your head* playthings... Fallon One... Let's have some fun with them...

Y/n: Why not I have an hour to spare.

I walked up to the church to see two fallen angels, one male, and one female.

Y/n: Two fallen angels in a church, oh wait... This is the church where the Gremory's slaughter everyone inside, well almost everyone.

Male: Well look what decided to put itself on a plater.

Female: And to think we planned I whole evening together, how disappointing

Y/n: Oh yeah really disappointing, now tell me was it Azazel or Kokaballs? (Kokabial)

Both fallen angels started chuckling at the name Kokaballs.

Female: Oh God I have to remember that one.

Y/n: Too bad *stabbing the man through the chest, and unleashing a dark aura* one of you are already died.

Female: You bastard! I KILL YOU! *cuts off Y/n left arm*

Y/n: Oh come on, I start school today.

Female: *on the ground* But, I... You... What the fuck!

Y/n: You know I think I'll keep you alive, but you're going to deliver a message to Kokabial for me.

Female: (scared) W-what makes y-you think that I will do t-that?

I took my hand drove it into her chest and pulled out a gray beating heart. I stood up.

Female: (scared) What is that?

Yin: It's your heart.

applying pressure to the heart the fallen angel grabbed her chest and starts screaming in agonizing pain.

Y/n: Now you're going to deliver a message to Kokabial for me.

Female: Yes sure, whatever I can do!

Y/n: Next time bring an army.

Female: Alright!

She quickly started to fly away, but I crushed the heart, turning it to ashes, and watched as she fell to the ground.

Y/n: Oh man look at the time, it's strange how time flies when you're having fun. I need to get to school.

I picked up my arm and stuck it back on, the arm healed perfectly. And the shirt fixed itself. Wrapping myself in a dark aura, I went to a block away from the school.

Y/n: What's this I sense many devils here. Two devil families.

Y/n: This. . . may be interesting after all.