Seeking Darkness

Raynare lad on the bed within Y/n room, slowly rising as her wings shoot out he wings with a fallen angel wing on her right and a devil wing on her left.

Byurent: Excuse me Y/n, but Azazel is here to see you.

Y/n: Thank you, I'll be there shortly.

Byurent: Of course.

Y/n: How do you feel Raynare?

Raynare: Not very different but I still feel like I have taken a path that wasn't intended for me.

Y/n: Rest here for a little bit, I must meet with Azazel.

Raynare: (yawning) Alright...

Y/n left Raynare as he met with Azazel, in the study as Marion served him wine.

Marion: (bowing) Y/n.

Y/n: Marion.

Azazel: I see you and your Servants are getting well acquaintanced.

Y/n: Yes, now then what did you want to meet me for?

Azazel: This.

Azazel took out a ring and toss it at Y/n, which Marion caught, dropping it into Y/n hands. It was a silver and gold ring with a gold phoenix in the center.

Y/n: (placing in on his index finger) Is this another one of your artificial sacred gear?

Azazel: Yeah, it was made to give phoenix abilities, sadly you can't make magic healing tears.

Y/n: That's fine by me. By the way Azazel think you can help me out with something?

Azazel: Sure thing kid. As long as I can.

The Peerage along with Y/n and Azazel had teleported to the reality marble of Y/n sacred gears.

Yubelluna: What is this!?

Y/n: We are within my sacred gear, time mores a little bit slower then real time but it's a great place to train. Yubelluna.

Yubelluna: Yes.

Y/n: As the queen I want you help with their training seeing as you spent the most time. Push towards farther advancement, Raynare watch them and report to me later.

Ile: I'm excuse me Y/n...

Y/n: Yes Ile?

Ile: While we're training-

Nel: What are you going to be doing?

Y/n: Well, there is something I want to show Azazel. Because within this abyss I have found a total of three other sacred gears, I wonder if it holds any other.

Time Skip

Y/n was flying with his flaming wings with Azazel following closely behind.

Y/n: Here it is!

Slowly descending towards the top of a hill.

Azazel: What the?

On the other side of said hill was the corpse of a dead dragon frozen in time. The wounds on it was deep with many slashes scattered all over it.

Azazel: Too think that something like this was among the ruins.

Y/n: Think you can make something out of it.

Azazel: You bet, it might be hard see as I know very little about it.

Y/n: Thanks.

Azazel: You said something about other Sacred Gears, what are you looking for and why.

Y/n: Just curious of what here, now that I'm a devil, with my extended life I might be able to unravel the mysteries of this place.

Azazel: There's something watching us...

Y/n: I feel it to. Hello?

???: The current Dark Child bring guest?

Y/n: Were you like me as well?

Gilles de Rais: is my name, there's no need to fear me, for we are both children of her, the Dark One.

Azazel: Her?

Y/n: The first one of us to gain control of the darkness. Tell me Gilles, did you bring any items with you, or placed them in here for safe keeping?

Gilles took sometime to think, tapping his chin before he then snapped them. Creating a small portal, placing his hand inside then pulling it out but with a tan leather book. Trying to hand it off to Y/n before Azazel stepped in front of him. Opening his hands while bowing, Gilles carefully placed the book into Azazel hands while also bowing.

Azazel: (examining the book) Is this Prelati Spellbook!?

Azazel then gave it to Y/n.

Gilles: Indeed it is.

Y/n looked closely at the book. The front was of a child screaming with bandages covering his eyes. The back had a metal figure of a starving child with bandages covering his eyes and his hands tied by bandages as well.

 The back had a metal figure of a starving child with bandages covering his eyes and his hands tied by bandages as well

Y/n: Tell me Gilles, why was it that I couldn't find this before on my own?

Gilles: Because it was my procession, the Dark Child's can't take from one another. But I have no need for it, it will be interesting to see what you do with it.