Explaining

Inside the ORC club room, Rias and her group sitting on or around one couch, while Y/n sits on the other one holding the

Rias: Care to explain... Y/n

Y/n: And what might I need to explain, is there something I did?

Issei: *stands up* We're talking about Raynare you bastard!

Rias: Issei.

Issei: Fine. *Sits back down*

Y/n: My deal with Raynare is both none of your concern and none of your business.

Rias: True, but I don't like fallen angels on my territory.

Y/n: Okay one, you agreed to allow Raynare to be on your territory. Two, I don't know why you would have such a problem with her, she did hand you two of your recent servants, and how do you repay her. Oh, that's right, a one-way ticket to deaths domain.

Rias: What do you mean by that?

Y/n: You knew she was a fallen angel, and yet, you only got involved after she left Issei on the very brink of death, to claim him as your own.

Rias: *glowing red* Is that so.

Y/n: It is, so when Issei punched her, Koneko brought her to you, and you were going to execute her. All I did was save her from death and made her apart of my team, wait I know why you're mad, it's because I didn't thank you for the idea.

Akeno: Rias please calm down. But Y/n could you tell us how.

Y/n: What is seen in shadows is easily misunderstood in the mind of a child.

Issei: I think I understand now.

Y/n: Really now, see Rias it's so simple even Issei can figure it out.

Issei: You were there, in the shadows, watching it happen, weren't you?

Y/n: Yep.

Rias: But how were you able to save Raynare?

Y/n: I switched her out for a copy. I think I made it act like she would.

Issei: . . . So you saved Raynare, to spite Rias?

Y/n: No you pervert, I saved her, because she didn't deserve to die. And besides, she apologized.

Issei: Only to Asia!

Flashback

After the match and after Kiba walked away. Raynare came back to Asia and fell to her knees.

Raynare: Asia, I'm sorry for what I did, my lust for power lead me down a dark path, I'm sorry.

Asia: *hugs Raynare* I forgive you.

Raynare: Re... really?

Asia: Of course, if it wasn't for you, then I wouldn't be able to meet Rias and the others, so actually I should be thanking you.

Flashback end

Y/n: So tell me Rias, is there anything else you want to know?

Rias: Yes actually, what is that.

Y/n: This is a scared gear, Extase, Cutter of Creation, like Asia's Twilight Healing, it was stolen by its original user, but unlike her. It was never returned, and now it's nothing more than a weapon for the Dark Ones.

Issei: What, are you serious. Who did it belong to?

Y/n: As if I know, there's dozens of weapons within the darkness.