The Rating Game Pt 4: Bishop & King

Raynare, Ni, and Li were face to face with Akeno.

Akeno: My my, three on one, that's doesn't seem fair.

Raynare: It doesn't really, but it's what are Y/n wanted.

Akeno: Just like he wanted me once.

Ni and Li: (slowly backing up)

Raynare: I'm guessing it wasn't very good since it was a one night stand.

Akeno: oh really...

Both Akeno and Raynare aura began to emit, Akeno, a yellow one and Raynare, a purple one.

Time Skip

Akeno delivered a large lighting strike on Raynare.

Raynare: If you fight the small way you perform, no wonder it's was a one night stand.

Raynare body flashed a bright green and was completely healed.

Akeno: Well that's... Interesting.

Raynare charged wreaklessly towards Akeno. Who flew up and attack Raynare again. But was caught un-guard by the Raynare she attack being a copy.

Raynare: Watch out.

Most of Raynare's entire right side of her body was covered in darkness. Including her two different wings, now slightly larger in size. Her eyes now shaded from a white to a black and her violet pupil turning to a bright pink. Floating behind Akeno, Raynare downward volleyball strike her to the ground. Forming two spears, one of darkness and the other of light.

Ni & Li Vs Koneko & Kiba

Ni jumped blocking an attack from Koneko, as Li and Ni switch places with there Sacred Gears. Li landed a solid punch on Koneko, using some of the stored energy from the gear to add extra power to it, knocking towards the ground.

Kiba: Koneko!

Ni: Watch out for yourself!

Kiba made a sword that caused a whirlwind to sweep up the cat girl. But wasn't expecting a sudden bolt of lighting to shock him.

Ni and Li: It's rude to interrupt.

Raynare Vs Akeno

Raynare was about to bring down the spears, but Akeno attack first with a large gust of electricity.

-Earlier-

From the members of Devil's and Fallen Angel's watching.

Lady Phenex: It seems like Y/n is taking on the Red Dragon Emperor himself.

Azazel: Of course, Hyoudou is a full blooded pervert. Too put him against members of the opposite sex wound be like a gift wrapping a steak in bacon and throwing at a starving wolf.

Lord Phenex: Well that was descriptive.

Sirzechs: ...Well, it's not wrong.

Back to Y/n and Issei

Issei: What the big idea!?

Y/n: I was informed of Your previous rating game with Riser. So I thought keeping my girls away from the likes of you was key.

Issei: Oh yeah, but your missing a Bishop!

Y/n: Am I?

Issei: Wait... Raynare.

Y/n: Uh oh, he's learning, well not much. I mean bringing up the fact that I was one Bishop short is stupid.

Issei: Don't you judge me!

Y/n: Sorry, not sorry.

Issei: Beside, I don't want to fight you, mostly because I'll get my ass kick.

Y/n: Wow, you really are dumb. How about this for motivation. It's very clear me and Rias don't get along. What do you think she'll do to the servant who fought me, standing up for her. Who knows, it's not like she'll be very- oh he's gone

Issei mind drifted towards the idea of Rias owing him a favor. All the things he could possibly get away with.

Y/n: Hello, Issei...

Issei: Hey, Do you feel that?

Y/n: Maybe it was a bad idea to put Raynare against Akeno.

Issei: Why what did you- Oh no...

Y/n: I mean...

Issei: ...no, no, no, no, no...

Y/n: Raynare went mad with lust, and one thing lead to another...

Issei: ...NO! NO! NO!...

Y/n: ...You know Akeno's breast are a lot softer than you imagine...

Issei: YOU BASTARD!

Issei aura grew to great lengths, as he equipped his armor. Charging towards Y/n swinging wreaklessly as Y/n dodge.

Issei: HOW DARE YOU COME IN BETWEEN ME AND AKENO'S GLORIOUS FUN BAGS! WHAT'S NEXT RIAS.

Y/n: I don't like Rias, you Blue Veined Single Eyed Dragon!

Issei: THAT'S BLASPHEMY!

Y/n: Oh shit-

Issei charged Y/n, embedding the dragon slayer sword into Y/n stomach. Flying close to the ground, taking out any trees that were in there way. Issei stopped and Y/n kept on going for a little bit.

Issei: (picking up Y/n) Had enough?

Y/n: How can you be so powerful?

Issei: Because-

Y/n: Hey Issei! Had fun?

Issei was suddenly knocked off to the side by a large fist. The fist went back into a portal, only for it to use hands to tear the portal open more so the top half of it's 'body' could escape. It was deformed, with the body of a human only much larger, with a arm stick out from the back. All over the skin was faces pushing against it.

Issei: What the hell is that?

Y/n: The mass collection of previous Dark Ones. We call it The Despair of the Darkest Ones, or just the Despair. It craves true holy swords, only a few Dark Ones have kept there individuality, like this one.

Issei was suddenly attack by a man swinging a tree.

Lancelot: ARTTTTHUUURRR!!!