Akeno Special Event (SFW)

(the title is a joke, also short chapter)

Y/n teleported to where Rias said Akeno place was only too find a shine.

Y/n: Hello?

Akeno: Oh hello Y/n. *Seductively and still in her uniform* I been expecting you.

Y/n: Third times the charm I guess.

Akeno: Well aren't you the Playboy.

Y/n: Not really, I mean Xenovia is clueless now without God and is embracing ideas she never had before. And Yubelluna was really horny after Riser went safe room mode.

Akeno: Safe room mode?

Y/n: He just locked himself in his room.

Akeno: Well way to set the mood.

Y/n: Yeah sorry, a lot had happened today.

Akeno: Do you want to come in for some tea.

Y/n: Sure.

Time Skip

Y/n and Akeno where kneeing on the floor, quietly drinking tea.

Akeno: So Y/n, tell me about your day. Since it's been a long day.

Y/n: I guess it started this morning-

Time Skip

Akeno: So you're the fourth Phenex son. Congratulation, now you're one of us.

Akeno: Not exactly, I only have the Phenex name so I can lead Riser Peerage... which is now my Peerage. Alright Akeno now I have a question for you.

Akeno: And what might that be?

Y/n: Early today you were flirting with Issei, was that because you actually have a thing for him, or more or just to tease him.

Akeno: Not just him but also Rias. I love messing with Rias.

Y/n: What's her problem. From what I heard she's supposed to be kind hearted most of the time. But she's like a total bitch towards me.

Akeno: Well, am not sure or not. But I heard that during the war that a large number of devils were killed by a rampaging Dark One. And when me and her were kids, her father had told us "Never make a contract with a Dark One in fact, never become in league with a Dark One."

Y/n: Because the Dark Ones before made deals.

Akeno: You don't?

Y/n: Not really, I don't want to deal with Issei-like people.

Akeno: Y/n... I want to make a deal with you.

Y/n: Even with Rias Father "great advice."

Akeno: Your not like previous ones. Your someone I feel that I can trust.

Y/n: Akeno... I'm not going to make any deals, but that doesn't mean I won't make promises.

Akeno: I want you to continue to be are friend and Ally. In a way, I'm buying your allegiance.

Y/n: I had intended to stay neutral in all of this, but for you why not.

Akeno: Thank you...

Akeno took off her ribbon her ribbon letting her raven hair down. Letting out a blushed smile at Y/n.

Y/n: Um Akeno?

Akeno: *crawling towards Y/n* Remember when I said I like to tease Issei and Rias.

Y/n: Yeah...

Akeno: *inches from Y/n face* I don't feel like teasing you...

Akeno was suddenly pulled away from Y/n by Raynare wearing what she had earlier today.

Y/n: Third time not the charm.

Y/n got up on to his feet, making eye contact with Raynare.

Raynare: Please tell me you have good news from your talk with Phoenix Guy.

Y/n: That Phoenix Guy, is apparently my new Dad.

Raynare: Wait What!?

Y/n: But bright side is that we have a place to stay.

Raynare: Good because we're not staying here tonight.

Y/n: Prude...

Akeno: Looks like we're going to have to continue next time we get a chance.

Time Skip

Y/n teleported both Raynare and himself to "his" mansion front door. The Phenex Clan Emblem appeared on Y/n palm.

(I'll release the NSFW version if you guys want, i mean when I finish)