Exploring The Darkness

Y/n found himself surrounded by a thick dark mist. The whole place was like a void, no up, down, left, or right. It stayed liked this until the remains of a deserted kingdom formed before him. The ground was a bunch of pieces floating together, the path led to a castle that seemed to be all together.

Y/n: A whole world inside the Excalibur... This is insane-

Kuoh academy

Y/n body was toying with Kokabiel and Freed. Freed was getting upset because non of his attacks would effect him.

Freed: What the hell is this shit!

Kokabiel: That bastard-

Taoreta reformed two spear into two swords of light, and charged at Raynare who reformed her spear into a bow and shot at Taoreta and pierced her stomach.

Raynare: Looks like my aim has gotten better... Bitch.

Taoreta: How the hell did you get stronger!?

Raynare: My master, is to thanks.

Taoreta: Well look at you Raynare, the perfect pet.

Raynare: *active the armor* You would know.

The realm of Darkness

Y/n was walking along a path heading towards a castle. Most of the houses were black, or in dark shades, skeletons roamed the area, but all there eyes were focusing on him.

Y/n: God that's creepy...

Kuoh academy

Rias and her house was watching Y/n and Raynare take on the fallen angels.

Rias: What the hell?

Akeno: Is this the power of the Dark Excalibur?...

Xenovia: Wha- What is this?

Kiba: We're witnessing a Dark One's power.

Koneko: I'm glad he's on our side.

Rias: Is he...

The realm of Darkness

Y/n continue to walk towards the castle but someone was come his way. A person in a set of black armor landed in front of Y/n. It was surrounded with the same dark aura as Y/n.

 It was surrounded with the same dark aura as Y/n

???: ARRRTTTHHHUUURRR!!!

Y/n: Am guessing you're Lancelot.

Lancelot: ARRRTTHHHUURR!!

Y/n: What did I expect from a madman.

Kuoh Academy

Raynare had taken care of Taoreta, turning to see the blade on the ground, picking it up.

Raynare: ......

Flashback

Raynare: Is this where we go after death, a endless black void. No heaven, no hell, just a dark abyss.

Y/n: Hey you there?

Raynare opened her eyes to see herself kneeing in front of a boy with (dark color) hair and (dark color) eyes. She was on a Pier.

Y/n: Your not dead you know that right.

Raynare made and threw a spear at the boy, but it went right through.

Y/n: This is the thanks I get from saving you.

Raynare: Saving... me?

Y/n: You recent encounter with the red dragon emperor, otherwise, Issei Hyoduo.

Raynare: But I was in front of the Gremory girl.

Y/n: I decided to save you.

Raynare: But why?

Y/n: Pity. Now listen... You can leave and go back to who ever you take orders from, or *extends hand towards Raynare* join me.

Raynare: Why would I join you?

Y/n: Join me, and you will fight for me, die for me, and live for me. In exchange I will do the same for you.

Raynare looked hesitate at first but took Y/n hand.

Y/n: Before Light there was Darkness.

Flash back end

Raynare: Am not going back on my word.

Realm of darkness

Lancelot had smacked Y/n fly through the "houses" in the realm. Not to soon did Y/n do the same to Lancelot. Both equally matched in strength, so Y/n decided to turn to wit. With Lancelot coming towards him, Y/n summoned the scissors, putting it up defensively.

Y/n: Extase!!!

Blinding Lancelot in a huge flash of light. Taking the opportunity to attack Lancelot, Y/n swrang at Lancelot neck, cutting through the armor.

Y/n: A legendary knight of the round table, defeated by a sixteen year old holding a pair of scissors.

Y/n continued wondering, around the darkness. Entering a castle he found another skeleton kneeing to a Woman wearing a black veil sitting on a thorne.

Y/n: Excuse me...

???: It's been a long time since a sane person have come into these halls.

Y/n: Let me guess your the Queen around these parts.

???: Well I couldn't rule back then, so I rule my very own kingdom, deep in the darkness.

Y/n: Ahh, it was Morgan Le Fey wasn't it.

Morgan: Indeed. Now what can I do for the present Dark Child.

Y/n: Dark Child.

Morgan: Do not be foolish, I'M the Dark One. All of you have been my Children. Chosen because of your desires, whether it be wraith, greed, envy, lust, gluttony, sloth, or pride. You all been chosen off of these seven sins.

Y/n: Then how do I take full control of the darkness?

Morgan: You wished to take control over my darkness do you.

The Morgan that was sitting on the Thorne got up and walked over to Y/n. She was standing just a little bit taller than Y/n. Wrapping her arms around Y/n neck she pulled his head closer to hers. Inches away from each other lips.

Morgan: Why not...