Chance Meeting

Third person

Kuoh Academy

It's around evening time, with Issei and Asia, Asia amazed by how clean the floor is, and Issei admiring a view of Asia's panties thanks to the reflection of the floor.

Asia: *looking at a door* Hey what that's?

Issei: Oh that, that's the forbidden room, never been open. Come on we should head to the club room.

Asia: Alright.

Y/n: *appearing from the shadows* Ohh, the forbidden room, that sounds interesting.

Y/n goes to touch the lock but gets shocked by a Gremory seal protecting the door and whatever might be behind it.

Y/n: Oh Rias, like this can keep me out.

Y/n released some of his power, hoping to corrupt the seal, and after a minute, the once proud red seal of the Gremory family. Now stained by the darkness, glowing a dark purple.

Y/n: I hope Rias don't mind.

Teleporting into the room, Y/n finds himself inside a dark room with a coffin in the middle of the room.

???: *Scared* Ack who their, Rias? Is that you!?

Despair: A male half-vampire, locked in a room, crying out for his master.

Y/n: Sorry kid I'm not your master.

???: Then who are you!?

Y/n: Man this kid is disappointing. Am just curious about the "supposedly" forbidden room.

???: No need, mystery solved, you can leave now!?

Y/n: Are you kidding me, am going to come by more often.

???: What, why!?

Y/n: It's so quiet here, no girls drooling over me, no guys talking about me behind their back. Just a pure quiet place. But besides that, a mystery.

???: Like I said you solved the mystery, no mystery here!

Y/n: *walking towards the head of the coffin* That's wrong, *crouching* the mystery am talking about is, *opens the coffin* what's your name?

???: *Screams*

The small girl jumps out of the coffin, leaning against the door. But when Y/n looked at her, all he saw was a small boy.

Y/n: Jeez, you act as if I'm a vampire hunter.

???: You not, are you!?

Y/n: Nope, but seriously what's your name?

Gasper: *calmer* Oh yeah, it's Gasper, Gasper Vladi.

Y/n: Well Gasper nice to meet you. My name is Y/n L/n. I hope you don't mind me invading your room.

Gasper: It's fine, I don't get a lot of visitors. Well, actually Rias and Akeno sometimes talk to me through the door.

Y/n: Well at least they still remember you.

Gasper: Yeah I guess you're right.

Y/n: So Gasper I was wondering, why do you wear girls clothing?

Gasper: Well girls clothing are cuter.

Y/n: all right then. *Get a light shock*

Despair: The holy swords, here, Excalibur, two pieces.

Gasper: Y/n are you okay?

Y/n: Yeah, listen to Gasper there's something I have to do, and I should be going, *Pat's Gasper on the head* it's been fun, Gasper.

Gasper: Yeah see you around Y/n.