Phoenix Flare

The Occult Research Club as well as the Dark Fraction (You and Raynare) both had gathered back at Rias clubroom. But she was trying to scold an unamused Y/n for almost sleeping with her knight. But a circle appearing caused Rias to stop. Sirzechs, Grayfia, and Lord Phenex stepped from the circle.

Rias: Brother!?

Sirzechs: Ah Rias I see you are conversing with the Dark One.

Rias: But why is Lord Phenex doing here?

Sirzechs: Actually he's here for the Dark One.

Y/n: *in a hurry* Oh really then Lord Phenex I encourage we talk somewhere else. Far from here.

Lord Phenex: Very well.

Y/n walked over to Lord Phenex and teleport to the Underworld, but what seemed like Lord Phenex very own home.

Y/n: So what can I do for you?

Lord Phenex: See that very simple in theory. But I heard you can make yourself appear as anyone. Is that correct?

Y/n: Something like that. Why?

Lord Phenex: I would as for you to take the appearance of my third son Riser Phenex.

Y/n: Okay why?

Lord Phenex: Am not sure if you know but, awhile back Riser fought against the Red Dragon Emperor and lost. And ever since then he been... Against coming out of his room.

Y/n: So he was defeated by a resurrected devil and not is pouting in his room like a little bitch.

Lord Phenex: Yeah.

Y/n: Then HELL no! Pun Intended.

Lord Phenex: But there's no-

Y/n: What?

Lord Phenex: Y/n, you're a orphan right?

Y/n: Yeah what about it?

Lord Phenex: In that case I'll adopt you, makes you a Phenex then you can take Risers mantle.

Y/n: Wait... I can still be adopted? Wait no that's not the point. You want to adopt me because, your actual son... Is a pussy.

Lord Phenex: Yes. Don't worry, you can remain human. As long as you have the Phenex name, that should be more than enough to lead Riser Peerage.

Y/n: Can I at least try to talk him out of it... If not then what am I getting out of this.

Lord Phenex: What?

Y/n: What. Am I. Getting. Out of this?

Lord Phenex: Oh, a warm bed with a equally warm sleeping partner.

Y/n: got that already.

Lord Phenex: Money.

Y/n: Deal.

Y/n and Lord Phenex shook hands.

Lord Phenex: If you should fail in getting Riser back to his old self then you shall be Y/n Phenex.

Y/n: Alright then. Oh by the way am going to be staying at Riser place.

Lord Phenex: You can if you want, even that Fallen Angel you are in company  with. Now, Shall I introduced you to Riser Peerage.

Y/n: Sure why not.

Y/n got close to Lord Phenex again and teleported to another mansion with great wooden doors and phoenix-like doors knockers. Lord Phenex opened the door and inside was a red, gold, white, and some black interior of the Mansion. The first to greet Y/n and Lord Phenex was a mature woman.

???: Oh, Lord Phenex we didn't expect to see you today. And what have you brought today, a mere human?

Lord Phenex: Ha, this human can kill you easily. He's not for you, he's going to try to get Riser out of his "mood".

???: Good luck, I practically threw myself at the man, but no, the bird has lost his feather.

The woman then got right up to Y/n, whispering into his ear.

???: it's been a while since I felt the touch of a real man.

Lord Phenex: Yubelluna! There will be time for that later. Come Y/n, I will take you to Riser room.

As Y/n followed Lord Phenex the rest of the house came to see who had shown up. Y/n was concealing his "Dark Aura" from them. They reached a large door with a slot on the bottom, probably for food or what not.

Lord Phenex: This is it, Risers room, Good luck.

Y/n: Thanks...

Y/n touched the door revealing a seal. He knew that this would be here. So he merely poisoned the seals light, making the bright orange seal on the door turn to a much darker orange. Y/n went into the room alone.