Akeno Special Event (NSFW)

Y/n teleported to where Rias said Akeno place was only too find a shine.

Y/n: Hello?

Akeno: Oh hello Y/n. *Seductively and still in her uniform* I been expecting you.

Y/n: Third times the charm I guess.

Akeno: Well aren't you the Playboy.

Y/n: Not really, I mean Xenovia is clueless now without God and is embracing ideas she never had before. And Yubelluna was really horny after Riser went safe room mode.

Akeno: Safe room mode?

Y/n: He just locked himself in his room.

Akeno: Well way to set the mood.

Y/n: Yeah sorry, a lot had happened today.

Akeno: Do you want to come in for some tea.

Y/n: Sure.

Time Skip

Y/n and Akeno where kneeing on the floor, quietly drinking tea.

Akeno: So Y/n, tell me about your day. Since it's been a long day.

Y/n: I guess it started this morning-

Time Skip

Y/n and Akeno where kneeing on the floor, quietly drinking tea.

Akeno: So Y/n, tell me about your day. Since it's been a long day.

Y/n: I guess it started this morning-

Time Skip

Akeno: So you're the fourth Phenex son. Congratulation, now you're one of us.

Akeno: Not exactly, I only have the Phenex name so I can lead Riser Peerage... which is now my Peerage. Alright Akeno now I have a question for you.

Akeno: And what might that be?

Y/n: Early today you were flirting with Issei, was that because you actually have a thing for him, or more or just to tease him.

Akeno: Not just him but also Rias. I love messing with Rias.

Y/n: What's her problem. From what I heard she's supposed to be kind hearted most of the time. But she's like a total bitch towards me.

Akeno: Well, am not sure or not. But I heard that during the war that a large number of devils were killed by a rampaging Dark One. And when me and her were kids, her father had told us "Never make a contract with a Dark One in fact, never become in league with a Dark One."

Y/n: Because the Dark Ones before made deals.

Akeno: You don't?

Y/n: Not really, I don't want to deal with Issei-like people.

Akeno: Y/n... I want to make a deal with you.

Y/n: Even with Rias Father "great advice."

Akeno: Your not like previous ones. Your someone I feel that I can trust.

Y/n: Akeno... I'm not going to make any deals, but that doesn't mean I won't make promises.

Akeno: I want you to continue to be are friend and Ally. In a way, I'm buying your allegiance.

Y/n: I had intended to stay neutral in all of this, but for you why not.

Akeno: Thank you...

Akeno took off her ribbon her ribbon letting her raven hair down. Letting out a blushed smile at Y/n.

Y/n: Um Akeno?

Akeno: *crawling towards Y/n* Remember when I said I like to tease Issei and Rias.

Y/n: Yeah...

Akeno: *inches from Y/n face* I don't feel like teasing you...

[(This lemon wasn't written by me but was written by @XDEATHH_21, with a few edits) Funny part is that original this was a Rias x male reader lemon]

Akeno slammed her lips onto Y/n, who gasped but eventually kissed back. She licked his lips asking for entrance in which he accept and their tongues met, and Y/n felt her warm tongue colliding with his. Savoring her taste as Akeno guided his hand to her chest to grope her breast which causes her to moan in the kiss. Separating in need for air she pulls Y/n into a room which
has a bed with Y/n on top, after a while she flips the two of you. With Akeno now the one on top
of Y/n, both of you separated and took their clothes off, Y/n stopped when they both were in
their undergarments, staring at her figure.

Y/n: Damn it i'm starting to act like Issei.

Shaking his head Y/n looked back at Akeno, she looked even more confident even with her cheeks reddened.

Akeno: Getting cold feet are we?

Y/n: Actually this has to be the farthest i've gotten today.

Grabbing her arm, Y/n continue making-out as he reach the clasp of her bra and unhooked it and without hesitating she stripped them. Continuing to kiss her from her neck to her collarbone,
she moans in pleasure, you then made way way to her beast and proceeded to suck on one of
them while massaging the other one.

Akeno: ah~ d-don't stop~

After that Y/n went and pulled down her panties and started to lick her womanhood, she moaned in pleasure and wrapped one of her legs around Y/n head. After a while Y/n felt her walls tighten.

Akeno: Y-y-y/n, i think i'm gonna.... AHHHH~

She came in Y/n mouth, swallowing it and giving her a lustful quote.

Y/n: delicious
Akeno responded with the same look.

Akeno: My turn then...

Akeno started to lick Y/n neck to which he groaned, finding his soft spot and sucking on it to
leave a love mark on his neck, she then went down and pulled Y/n boxer (or whatever) gasping
at his member.

Akeno: *lustful smirk* my my, someone’s got length.

She kissed the tip, teasing Y/n despite her words. Putting the member in her mouth, Y/n was
distracted when Akeno took her ribbon to loosely tie Y/n arms that were behind her back, all
without breaking her head movement. Feeling the end coming.

Y/n: Akeno...... I think I’m going release~

With that Akeno started to rub the head with her tongue. Causing Y/n to release in her mouth, Y/n hear the as she swallow his semen, looking up at him.

Akeno: Seems like we're ready.

Akeno and Y/n fell to the bed with her on top. Lining up everything, slowly lowering herself letting out a loud moan.

Y/n: Yep... Third times the charm.

Akeno slowly went up and down while Y/n sucked on her tit again.
After a few minutes Akeno started to pick up the pace, swaying her hips, moans of pleasure coming from both of them. Akeno had a clear look of a Ahegao on her face as her walls tighten and you again on the edge.

Y/n: You're gonna~

Akeno: As are you... Together.

With one final thrust from her, both of you came, both of yours fluids mixing. She unconnected from you and fell back, heaving breathing coming from both of them.

Akeno: That was amazing...

Y/n: If Rias found out...

Akeno: Don't... worry about that...

Y/n: Alright then...