New Kid

Issei Pov

Issei: Man after that BS with Riser, Ria's started being way nicer than she has ever been before. But every time that happens Asia gets upset about it. *Making a perverted face* But even still I'll-
What is that! This thing, this energy is way past Risers.

Ddraig: It must be the Dark One.

Issei: The Dark One? Is that a bad thing?

Ddraig: It depends.

Issei: Depends on what?

Ddraig: On how far their mind is.

Issei: Their mind?

Ddraig: Not all sacred gear act the same.

Issei: What are you trying to say?

Matsuda: Yo, what ya talking about homeboy. *hits Issei on the head*

Issei: Hey man, cut it out!

Motohama: There have been some strange rumors about you lately. . .

Y/n POV

Y/n: You know this place isn't so bad, many quiet places. But, the only problem is all the girl. I mean they not bad but there's so many.

???: Excuse me, but are you the new student?

Standing behind Y/n is two girls and a guy, the three of them were devils.

Y/n: Why yes, yes I am.

Sona: Oh good, Am Sona Sitri the student council president, this is Tsubaki Shinra, vice-president, as well as Genshirou Saji, the secretary.

Y/n: And you're all devils.

Saji: How did he-

Sona: And you're...

Y/n: A human with specials abilities Which one of you own the territory.

Sona: Straight to business then?

Y/n: I wish not to waste your time, being the next head of the Sitri family, and the student council President, has better things to do than deal with a human like me.

After following the three, leading me inside a building near the back of the school. Once inside we got to the main room, where I felt more devils, three in fact. The rest are all over the place.

Sona: Rias this man would like to meet you.

Rias: Who?

Y/n: That would be me, Rias Gremory. Baby sister to Sirzechs Lucifer.

Rias: *inspecting the student* So you know who I am, but I don't know you.

Y/n: All you need to know is that, I have what I call a cursed treasure or a sacred gear, and that I have an interest in joining any families. But I'm also here is to make a request or an agreement. With both of you in fact.

Rias: And want might that be?

Y/n: Let me and my "partner" reside here peacefully, and as long as you don't attack me, and I won't attack you.

Rias: There nothing wrong with making that request. But the only thing is the attack part that has me confused. Most people say "mess with".

Y/n: That where the second part comes in. Just ask nicely and I'll be of assistant to you. But don't think I'm on team devil, this agreement has already been made with others.

Rias: I see, well don't worry. We won't bother you with unnecessary things.

Y/n: Thank you Rias, and I hope we can correspond peacefully. And you Sona?

Sona: This is acceptable.

Y/n: See we're all friends now.

*Ding Dong*

Y/n: Well better get going.

Rias: Wait a minute.

Y/n: Hm

Rias: This morning we found two fallen angels near a church. You wouldn't have any idea of how it got there?

Y/n: I'm not a big fan of most fallen angels under the order of Kokabiel. I like the ones who find a new path.

Akeno: *smiling* I like you.

Y/n: And you seem alright.

In class third POV

Teacher: Alright class we have a new student joining our class today.

*Girls chatting*

Perverted Trio: (thinking at the same time) please let it be a hot chick, please let it be a hot chick, please.

Teacher: Alright come in, please.

Guys: Oh god damn it!

Girls: He looks so pure and innocent.

Y/n: Hello everybody my name is Y/n L/n and I don't care for forming relationships.

Girls: Whaaat!?

Y/n: And for the guys, pick a fight with me and I will kick you in the dick *looking at Issei* I'm looking at you.

Issei: What did I do!

Teacher: Alright calm down, calm down. That introduction was. . . Unique. L/n please go sit in the back.

Y/n: Of course.

Time skip to lunch

Y/n: (laying on the grassy hill from the first episode) Man this is boring as all balls.

Saji: Hey Newbie

Y/n: The fuck you call me?

Saji: I'm Genshirou Saji the student council secretary remember, and please just call me Saji.

Y/n: Oh yeah, you're that weakling pawn.

Saji: Hey I'll have you know that I took up four pawns pieces.

Y/n: More like you're taking up space.

Saji: Why you. . .

Y/n: And what are you going to do. You act like a hot-shot, but in reality, you're nothing but a chew toy to me.

Saji: If you don't shut up, I'll make you.

Y/n: And how do you plan on doing that, you seem more like a puppet on a string.

Saji: *becoming empowered by the darkness* Why you!

Throwing a right hook, only to be grabbed by you to flip Saji on his back. As he turns on to his front side, only to stop this time by you putting him in a chokehold.

Y/n: Give up.

Saji: *darkness free* Yes, yes, just let me go.

Releasing him from the hold. Saji quickly got on his feet.

Saji: Let just put this behind us.

Y/n: I wish we could. *pointing to the group a bunch of people*

Saji: Ummm-

Y/n: Not only that but I also told people that if they pick a fight with me that I'll kick them in the dick.

Saji: Wait for-

*Sounds of nuts breaking*

Crowd: Saji picked a fight with the new guy, and got kicked in the dick.

Matsuda: I thought he was joking!

Issei: I like this guy.

*Ding Dong*

Y/n: *whispering to Saji* Be careful Runt, I will not hesitate to destroy you. Slowly and painfully.