More Development

(long chapter)

Y/n walked into the room, walking to the bed that was in the center he heard the cries of a man.

Y/n: Deja vu... Um, Riser? You their bud?

Riser: Who are you!? How did you get in!?

Y/n: Wow, Issei really fucked your shit up...

Riser: He isn't here right, especially any dragon.

Y/n: I think you could tell if a dragons was here. So you're this Riser I've been hearing about.

Riser: Just spit it out, why are you here?

Y/n: A deal in a way... Listen Riser am going to be up front with you. Why are you acting like a scared little child.

Riser: Why do you care?

Y/n: Because frankly I don't want to be Phenex. I want the money, but your Peerage, no thank you.

Riser: Go ahead and take them for all I care. They were nothing but sheep.

Y/n got closer to Riser, only to be blasted by a foul smelling oder.

Y/n: Oh dear God, when was the last time you showered?

Riser: No clue...

Y/n: Wow you really are broken. Listen Riser, I've been there... When I was a child, the orphanage I grew up in was attacked and destroyed for no apparent reason. With me being the only surviver, I witnessed the entire thing. I almost died, but thankfully I "awoken." I felt like you, I spent weeks sitting in front of the ruins of the place I once called home. The screams of the children I called family, hunted me, the looks on the sisters faces. Not only that, but voices in my head of people I didn't even knew. I went insane...

Riser: What did you do?

Y/n: I got up, and left. I thought if I filled my head with other and more memories that I forget it. But I never did, the voices infecting my brain, the more and more I used my powers. I was lucky to receive the memories of past Dark Ones, with them I drove myself in the right direction. And instead of trying to forget, I embraced. And now it's not so bad. So my advice would be to leave the Underworld for some time, maybe take a few showers, but just go somewhere else and see how things develop.

Riser: Maybe your right...

Y/n: Oh just so you know, I act in the way oh God, if he actually listens.

Riser: So like with devils?

Y/n: Yep, there's always a price.

Riser: Who are you by the way, and why did my father ask you for help?

Y/n: Am Y/n L/n, current Dark One and your father didn't actually ask for my help. He actually wanted me to take over your Peerage.

Riser: Oh, you wouldn't know how they're doing  would you.

Y/n: I know that Yubelluna is horny.

Riser: Well okay then.

Time Skip

Y/n exit the room to see both Lord Phenex and Risers Peerage waiting.

Y/n: Well I have good news and bad news.

Lord Phenex: Being?

Y/n: I got Riser to both take a shower and leave his room. Bad news he going on a solo trip.

Lord Phenex: Trip?

Y/n: I recommend he leaves the Underworld for sometime, to "recover."

Yubelluna: Well at least you got that far.