Rating Game Pt 2: Team Knight

After the Buzzard sounded off Team Knight took off, which was made up of Karlamine, Siris and the pawns Byurent and Marion.

Byurent, Marion synced: Promotion - Knight!

Running towards away from the others teams, after a few seconds red orbs appeared behind them, hopping off to the side the orb missed them and took out a piece of the ground, without a second wasted they continued.

Mihae from a magic circle: You're approaching someone.

Karlamine: Got it, be on the look out it might be Rias pawn.

Siris: Understood.

Byurent: I hope not...

Marion: Just thinking about last time makes my skin crawl...

They had come to the tennis courts, inside the cage was Xenovia, waiting with Durandal.

Siris to Mihae: It just Xenovia, prepare to switch me out.

Mihae: On it.

Xenovia: I was wondering who would be the first to show.

Karlamine: While we want for the others we need to hold her off.

Byurent, Marion synced: Right!

They both took out a small black rock, each with the same symbol on it.

Smashing it on the ground causing orange portals to appear on the ground

Smashing it on the ground causing orange portals to appear on the ground. Two, one for each. The sword Arondight for Byurent and Extase for Marion.

Xenovia jumped right over fence and brought Durandal down, but Byurent defend herself with Arondight.

Xenovia: The sword that belonged to Arthur's Knight Lancelot.

Byurent: Yeah... But now it belongs to Y/n!

Xenovia let off of Byurent as Marion tried to come in for a strike. As Karlamine, afraid to draw her sword.

Karlamine: (mentally) Oh Lucifer! Oh Lucifer! Oh Lucifer! WHAT DO I DO, WHAT DO I DO. THIS SWORD WAS GIFT FROM Y/N.

flashbacks

Karlamine looking for her sword in the mansion.

Karlamine: Oh Lucifer, where is it now?

After searching for a bit, she still couldn't find.

Y/n: Oh there you are Karla.

Karlamine: Y/n... I can't find my sword

Y/n: Oh that hunk of junk, I found it last night and throw it away.

Karla: But without my sword.

A black sword in it sheath appeared out of nowhere in Y/n hands.

Y/n: That's why I got you this one.

Flashback ends

Karlamine: (mentally) No! Y/n gave me sword, I'll fight with it!

Drawing the sword the blade was encase in flames. There was a flash of orange light behind them.

Xuelan: Hey Karla.

Karlamine: Hey Xue. I figured you showed up.

Xenovia: (pointing Durandal) Well then shall we continue then.

Xuelan, Karlamine, Byurent and Marion: Yes!

Byurent was the first to charge towards, striking Durandal with Arondight.

Karlamine: Switch!

Byurent stepped out, letting Karlamine charged towards, intending to get her hit with Durandal, Xenovia did a downward slash as Marion activated Blinding Light, as Karlamine dodged to the side, allowing her to stab Xenovia in the rib. Then Xuelan came in with a multi-palm and kick attack that each one directly hit Xenovia.

Xuelan: She still standing!?

Byurent: She was, once a member of the church assigned to protect and retrieve the Excaliburs Fragments.

Marion: And she's able to wield Durandal.

Karlamine drew her Dagger, and by simply pointing it up to the sky, a vortex of wind and fire towards Xenovia, cutting through the storm. As Xuelan picked up Marion and threw her into the vortex at a angle, flying towards Xenovia. Using the open blade Extase, Marion tried pushing Xenovia back. Byurent jumped over them as she tried to back stab Xenovia.
     Xenovia pushed Marion back, then dropped down and kicked Byurent in the stomach. Taking a single swing of Durandal, Byurent lost, and threw Arondight at Xenovia. Dodging it by tilting her head, it was actually intend for Marion. Activating Blinding Light again, Xenovia caught the full amount of light, as Marion attacked with Arondight, a screaming followed by a chainsaw like sound filled the air. As the light died down only Marion, Karlamine, and Xuelan stood.

Marion: (falling to her knees) Uggh, I'm already tired.

Karlamine: (laying down) Tell me about it.

Xuelan: (sitting down) Jeez, you're heavier than I thought Marion.

Marion: WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN!!