Development

Y/n woke up in bed, with a weight on my right side. Not surprising it was Raynare. Seeing as she would do from time to time. It started off slow. The first time she was just laying on the same bed, then she would slowly start getting closer and closer.

Y/n: *half-awake* It's like she marking her territory. *Pulling Raynare closer to him* I like it.

Phone: *Ringtone*

Y/n: Hello...

Rias: Oh good morning Y/n.

Y/n: Good morning, Rias? And why are you calling.

Rias: Well I agreed to do something and thought to invite you and Raynare.

Y/n: And what is that?

Rias: I volunteered the house of Gremory to clean the school pool. And after we'll be able to use it afterwards.

Y/n: *yawn* That sounds like slavery with extra steps.

Rias: Either way, am inviting you. I hope you consider helping.

Y/n: I'll think about it.

Raynare: *half-awake* Who was that?

Y/n: Just a bother...

Raynare: Oh so Rias...

There was a loud booming sound, followed by a rumble, that shock the whole building.

Y/n: *wide awake* Okay I'm up!

The building shooked again.

Raynare: That can't be good. What do we do!?

Y/n: Go back to bed...

Raynare: What!

Y/n jumped on top of Raynare, disappearing into a vortex of Y/n. Telporting To the bottom floor, only to run out the front door and continue running until they got to a safe distance.

Raynare: Why did we do all that.

Y/n: We got to at least act normal... By the way you might want to sit down.

Raynare looked down to remember she was only wearing a black t-shirt and a pair of black lace panties. She ducked down trying to pull the shirt down to cover her butt.

Raynare: What about you!?

Y/n was standing in the streets wearing only a pair of boxers (or briefs).

Y/n: I'm not as embarrassed as you are.

Police: Are you two okay? Were you residents of the Hotel.

Y/n: Yeah, luckily enough we went down for the complimentary breakfast.

Police: In that?

Y/n: Oh, am sorry, we're a newlywed.

Police: Enjoy it while it last.

The police officer went off to check to see if there was anyone else.

Raynare: What now?

Y/n: Clothing

Time skip

Y/n and Raynare showed up at the pool. Raynare was wearing a sum

To see Rais and the other coming out of locker room, wearing school gym outfits.

Issei: Why do you guys look like that?

Asia: Are you two okay?

Rias: Were you two staying at the hotel that got blow down. The news are saying it was some sort of terrorist attack.

Y/n: Yeah well, we have no where to live for the time being so I thought, if we have no where else to go so then why not here.

Another time skip

It didn't take long for the large group to finish cleaning the pool. as the groups separated into the respected genders and went into there looker rooms. Y/n used there small time to quickly get a pair of swimming outfits for both him and Raynare. Y/n finished changing before the other two letting them chat.

Another Time Skip

Y/n had locked the door from the inside, leaving Issei to fed for himself while Rias and Akeno fight over him.

Y/n: Jeez, is there any quite time with them.

Xenovia: Oh, Y/n.

Y/n: Oh hey Xenovia.

Xenovia: I been meaning to have serious discussion with you.

Y/n: Oh really now... About what?

Yet another Time Skip

Y/n: Yeah no.

Xenovia: But Y/n-

Y/n: You are talking about making children's, We're still children! Just because you lost everything you use to know, doesn't mean you can just more to something more crazy.

Xenovia: But...

Y/n: I'm not saying I don't want to, but we unprepared. Do you have any idea how much it would cost?

Xenovia: No-

Y/n: Good because neither do I... At least wait until we're done with highschool or what ever.

Xenovia: Very well.

Y/n was then thrown against some school sports equipment in another room by Xenovia.

Y/n: *from the floor* Now what was that for.

Xenovia got on top of him staidling his member.

Xenovia: Even we can't start the embedding process, I think it would be best if I'm at least familiar with the action of doing it.

Y/n: Well that's understandable...

Xenovia leaned down, locking lips with Y/n. It was about to go farther but where stop when someone behind them went.

Rias: Achem.