Raynare's Darkness (NSFW)

After her defeat to Issei

Raynare: Is this where we go after death, when the life of a fallen angel ends, a endless black void. No heaven, no hell, just a dark abyss.

Y/n: Hey, you there? Wake up.

Raynare opened her eyes to see herself kneeing in front of a boy on a Pier, with the sun barely riseing.

Y/n: Your not dead you know that right.

Raynare made and threw a spear at the boy, but it went right through as his body became darkness.

Y/n: This is the thanks I get from saving you.

Raynare: Saved... me?

Y/n: Your recent encounter with the red dragon emperor, and the Gremory's household.

Raynare: But... I

Y/n: I chose to save you.

Raynare: But why?

Y/n: Who does Rias Gremory think she is to decide the life and death of a fallen angel. Now listen... You can leave and go back to whoever you take orders from, or you can... *extends hand towards Raynare* join me.

Raynare: Why would I join you?

Y/n: Join me, and you will fight for me, die for me, and live for me. In exchange I will do the very same for you.

Raynare looked hesitate at first but took Y/n hand.

Y/n: Before Light there was but Darkness.

Time Skip

Raynare woke up time in a bed, in a wooden cabin

Y/n: Ah Raynare, you're awake.

Raynare: Y/n... So um what are today's plan?

Y/n: I wish to see your combat abilities. If you will indulge me?

Raynare: I see...

Stepping out of the cabin, Raynare was taken back to see rolling green hill.

Y/n: That's right, we're not in Japan anymore.

Raynare: I can see that.

Time Skip

Raynare laid in the dirt, breathing heavily, as parts of her exposed skin was covered in sweat and dirt. She tried to get back up, but a spinning knife went right pass her head, cutting some strands of her hair.

Y/n: That's enough for now Raynare... Rest now, we have a lot of work to do.

Raynare, all be it angry, felt a slight bliss over come her. Y/n L/n a boy who came from nowhere, saved her from parishing from total annilehation. Now she was in service to him, protecting him, he even made the promise to protect her.

Time Skip

It's been a solid month, since Raynare had join Y/n, she made several improvements. Likes creating more and more spears, fighting without using her magic. She even got use to not using her wings at all, Even more she wanted Y/n.

Raynare: (thoughts) Y/n, Y/n, Y/n, he is my light, no my shadow. He's the Darkness that wraps me up safely each night. If I have Y/n, I don't need anyone else. Everyone else but me and Y/n should go extinct. Always together, just the two of us...

Y/n: You okay Raynare?

Raynare slowly turned towards Y/n, a deep blush on her face as some drool appeared from the corner of her mouth. She had enough, throwing herself at Y/n, trampling him. (Think albedo)

Y/n: Raynare...

Raynare: OH Y/N! I CAN'T HOLD MYSELF ANYMORE! WE'RE GOING TO DO IT RIGHT HERE AND NOW!

Y/n: ...Ok...

(NSFW CONTENT AHEAD)

There was a brief pause in the moment as Raynare and Y/n removed there clothes, then without hesitation, Raynare was once again on top of Y/n, slamming her lips onto Y/n, who grabbed the back of Raynare neck as there tongues started to wrestle one another. Raynare took her hand, grabbing ahold of Y/n member, stroking it lightly before, sliding it into her. Both of them letting out a moan, with Raynare tongue starting to slowly stick out.
     Tears started to form on the corners of Raynare eyes, Y/n couldn't decide if they tears of joy or pain. Taking this chance, Y/n started to attack Raynare neck. As she let out even more lewd moans, she started to rock her hips back and forth. Adding to the intensity of it all, Y/n abandoned her neck and went for her breast.
     Grabbing her thighs as he sucked on her breast. They were soft, and tender. Raynare on the other hand was in complete bliss, her eyes were rolled back and her tongue sticking out more it was as if she was melting. Y/n felt the same seeing as he about to come.

Y/n: Ra... Raynare, I'm

Raynare: Yes, do it! Defile me even more, you are my raison d'etre! I don't care if you're a human! I want you all to myself! NO ONE WILL EVER TAKE US APART!

(End of NSFW content)

Both Raynare and Y/n were exhausted, breathing heavily.

Raynare: (with a twisted smile of a sadist) Y/n... Let me share some of your burden. Even if it's not much, let me make life easier for you.

After awhile Y/n agreed to the idea, curious on what would happen. Letting her light be tampered by the pure dark energy. It made her into what Y/n  would call a 'Dark Disciple'. She past out from a mental breakdown, not waking up till the next morning. She was different, she acted similar to when she was out with Issei, her tone of voice was the still of Raynare's, but her actions were of Yuuma's

Time Skip Raynare being offered the Bishop Piece

Y/n: What do you mean Raynare. (Taking out a dark purple and bright organge Bishop evil piece)
There a perfect candidate for the position, If you want.

Raynare had a blank expression which quickly changed to a twisted smile of a sadist.

Y/n: I have not seen this side of your for awhile. No matter how sorry you feel for what you did, you still hold a grudge against Issei. I'm surprised to held yourself together, Raynare.

Raynare: fufu, wrong, I can give two shit about Issei. The only thing I care about is my raison d'etre, you.

Y/n: I like this Raynare better than other one.

Raynare: Oh Y/n, how I've missed you...

Y/n: I figured when your light got tampered with darkness, it must have caused you develop a spilt personality.

Raynare: Who cares about that... As I understand it, there's something called a rating game going on?

-------------------------

(raison d'etre - the most important reason or purpose for someone or something's existence)