Dark Start

(I've decided to add the entire Peerage to the harem. I'm taking out Ravel and Koneko. Also I made some mistakes in previous chapters, e.i the fact that Ravel was in her mother Peerage, it slipped my mind because it's been so long.)

Y/n woke up in the his Phenex Mansion. With Yubelluna wrapped tightly around his body. Y/n commented on her soft body, and her large breasts. Faking he was asleep when the door opened.

Ni: (whispering) You have to be kidding me.

Li: (whispering) I can't believe this old hag got here before us.

Ni: (whispering) I bet she got in as soon as he fell asleep.

Li: Forget her.

The two sister slowly pushed Yubelluna away while wrapping her in the blanket. Then they wrapped themselves around Y/n and fell asleep instinctive. Minutes later the door opened again.

Raynare: What the hell... Get up Y/n it's the last day of school.

Pulling the twins off, Y/n body jumped up hugging Raynare and shoving his face into her breast and falling back down.

Y/n: (muffled) Five more minutes.

Ni and Li: Hey what's the big idea!?

Yubelluna: What the fuck happened, Master Y/n where are you!?

Y/n: I told you not to call me master.

Yubelluna: But You're the King now.

Y/n went back to when Lady Phenex gave him the Evil King Piece making him a high ranking Devil, Y/n Phenex L/n, Letting go of Raynare he sat up.

Y/n: This have been one hell of a year.

The wings on his back bursted from his back. As a dead silence went on through the room.

Y/n: Seems like one big dream.

Raynare: Y/n...

Y/n: Oh shit! That's right school!!

Time Skip

Y/n was upset that he wasted a day at school which nothing happened but people talking about there plans for the summer.

Male Students: Yo, is that a maid at the front gate. Just look at that outfit.

Female Students: If a maid is here then doesn't that mean someone here is rich enough to afford one.

Byurent: Ah mas- I mean Y/n.

Y/n: Byurent, what are you doing here?

Byurent: I have some news to inform you sir.

Y/n: First let go, I don't think we should be in public all that much.

Finding a restaurant, Y/n and Byurent sat down for a moment.

Y/n: So what is this news?

Byurent: Well there's someone who will like to meet you personally, second is that Rias Gremory has ask for a friendly Rating Game.

Y/n: That's it, I don't see why you needed to come to my school.

Byurent: I just felt like it...

Y/n: Is it because everyone has a thing for me?

Byurent: pfft- no, why would you say that.

Y/n gave a "are you serious" look.

Byurent: (sighing) Riser only wanted us to fullfil 'his' desire, after he lost to the Red Dragon Emperor, he shut himself into his room... And then he just give us away and left. Personally I hope he never comes back.

Y/n: Well that's harsh. But I can understand that Byurent.

Byurent: Like that for example! Within the first two weeks you remembered all of are names. Riser took months, even then he still got us mixed up. You show that you care about us, well at least to an extent.

Y/n: Well shit...

Byurent: We were loyal to Riser because we didn't want to become strays, but I know I speak for all of your servants when I say we will follow you to death and beyond.

Y/n: Well then, shall we head home then.

Y/n left with Byurent following close behind, she was quite, embarrassed about what she just said. Jumping through the circle Y/n and Byurent ended up in the main room where Yubelluna, and Raynare were having tea.

Y/n: Yubelluna, Byurent.

Both of them: Yes!

Y/n: Inform the others, while it may be a friendly game, I don't feel like letting the Gremory's have it that easy.

There was a spark in there eyes, as they bowed and ran out of the room.

Raynare: Going into a Rating Game with a missing ser-

Y/n: What do you mean Raynare. (Taking out a dark purple and bright organge Bishop evil piece)
There a perfect candidate for the position, If you want.

Raynare had a blank expression which quickly changed to a twisted smile of a sadist.

Y/n: I have not seen this side of your for awhile. No matter how sorry you feel for what you did, you still hold a grudge against Issei. I'm surprised to held yourself together, Raynare.

Raynare: False, it's mostly Rias really, but I still want to prove my worth, even though-

Y/n: It's alright, I'm counting on you.

Raynare: I won't fail you.