The Rating Games Pt 5: Sudoku/Finish

(Lady Phenex first name will be Quidel, a mapuche name meaning "burning touch"
Lord Phenex first name will be Raudonas, 'the Lithuanin word for "red"
I just don't want to refer to them as Lady and Lord.)

Y/n Vs Issei

Lancelot and the Despair vanished as Y/n tried to slash at Issei, ending up in a clashing of blades.

Issei: That's not fair at all!

Y/n: This was suppose to be a friendly match, but that still doesn't mean I'm going to go easy on you kill with Kokaballs and the others.

Issei: You were holding back?

Y/n: You tell me...

Lancelot appeared again, delivering consecutive punches while screaming out Arthur. Switching out for the Despair arm as it punched Issei against the ground.

Issei: Was that-

Y/n: A JoJo reference, yeah.

Issei: I can't even be angry at that.

Issei slowly got back up, standing up straight as Lancelot charge again. This time Issei parried his fist, grabbing his head Issei pulled out the rest of Lancelot as slammed him into the ground.

Issei: Dress Break!

The armor covering Lancelot shattered, leaving the man in  linen clothes.

Lancelot: ARTTHHUURR!!!

Lancelot grabbed Issei arm, spinning himself in the floor and kicked Issei with both of his feet, sending him up to get punched by the Despair. Quickly recovering, Issei took flight with his dragon wings but was caught unguard when Y/n charged straight for him completely on fire in the shape of a bird.

 Quickly recovering, Issei took flight with his dragon wings but was caught unguard when Y/n charged straight for him completely on fire in the shape of a bird

Issei: What!

Y/n: SUDOKUUUUUU!!!

Y/n phoenix formed exploded when it clashed into Issei, causing him to lose his armor.

Y/n: Shit this hurts, if it wasn't for this new healing factor we might have lost.

Issei: Jeez I just that you had the name of 'Phenex', I didn't think that you'll actually became a 'phoenix'.

Y/n: Well the wings and healing factor is the only thing I got. No magical tears or hell fire to control.

Issei: I can kinda see why you and Rias don't get along.

Y/n: Really only now.

Issei: How about we call it quits for now?

Y/n: Sorry Issei, but you're the one I fear the most in rias's little group.

Issei: Fine then, Gasper now!

Issei shouted at the forest behind him, but nothing happened.

Issei: Yo Gasper, you okay?

Y/n: You should've known that the shadow is in my domain.

Issei: You asshole what did you do to Gasper?

Y/n: Why do you make sound like I kidnapped him. It's simple, I took him out of the game, well the Despair did but still.

Issei: Damn it that was my back-up plan.

I shadow loomed over Issei, turning around he became trapped in a iron maiden coffin.

There was a loud scream that came from it, when it opened there was only blue dust

Y/n: Well that's one Bishop and eight Pawns. I wonder how the others are doing.

There was a large lighting strike off in the distance.

Y/n: Raynare, Your mind is going to the Darkness. I have to stop to that before you fall even farther.

Ni & Li Vs Koneko & Kiba

Ni and Li: It's rude to interrupt.

Koneko: We have no other choice but to fight them.

Kiba: Be on guard, it seems like everyone in Y/n peerage got a buff. Although it is nice to do this with nothing on the line. (Drawing his holy demon sword)

Koneko: I'm sure Rias will feel different.

Ni and Li went to attack, focusing on Koneko but making sure to keep tabs on Kiba. But Koneko took one for the team. Letting Kiba swarm the three of them with swords.

Rias and Asia

Rias: To think, Y/n was able to do this.

Asia: Um Rias...

Rias: Yes Asia?

Asia: I was wondering, why don't you and Y/n get along?

Rias: Mostly because I don't like him or his attitude. So I've just been treating are relationship as a rivalry.

Asia: But why did you have such an angry look on your face?

Rias: Didn't I tell you, I hate to lose, which is why it's pains me...

There was a loud buzzard.

Announcer: Rias Gremory surrenders! Y/n Phenex is the winner!