Rating Game Pt 3: Team Rook

Isabela and Xuelan, accompanied by Ile and Nel were race to find there targets. Until they came across Issei, the Red Dragon Emperor.

Ile and Nel: Uh oh, (covering there bodies even though they still had there clothes) It's that perverted dragon!

Isabela: (using a phone) Y/n, we encountered Issei, we'll leave Ile and Nel for now.

Issei: Well then-.

Xuelan: Sorry kid, but you're not are prey.

Both her and Isabela, kept on running past Issei.

Issei: Alright then, I guess it's round two-

Y/n: (appearing behind Ile and Nel) Sorry Issei, but that's not going to happen.

The twins ran past Issei and caught up with the other Rooks.
Now getting caught by Kiba and Koneko.

Isabela: Xue.

Xuelan: (using a magic circle) Mihae, we have to trade.

Mihae: I know...

Mihae switched Xuelan with Siris.

Isabela: Well looks like we're working together now.

Siris: Good thing Y/n thought of this.

Ile and Nel: He's so smart.

Konoko: I see they wanted Knights against Knights and Rooks against Rooks.

Kiba: And Y/n thought ahead.

Isabela: Enough with the dilly-dallying, let's get this over with.

Siris: Agree.

Siris pulled out a black rock with a slight green symbol. Feeling a slight blush come across her face.

 Feeling a slight blush come across her face

Flashback

Before the Rating Game.

Y/n: Siris, come here a moment.

Siris: Um what is it?

Y/n: Here...

Y/n hand extended towards Siris as she used her hands cupped together, only to retrieve a small black stone.

Siris: What is this?

Y/n: Think as it as access point to my Dark Realm, tied to that stone is a weapon, I don't know all that much about, other than that the guy who had it was a weirdo. I don't know what it is capable of, so I'm counting on you.

Siris: (blushing) O-of c-couse Mas- I mean Y/n.

Flashback end

Y/n: (flashback of voice) ...Just throw the stone on the floor...

Throwing the stone on the ground, a portal open up. The sword came up, floating mid-air, it was a greatsword with goldish handle, but the blade was a radiant blue green crystal blade.

 The sword came up, floating mid-air, it was a greatsword with goldish handle, but the blade was a radiant blue green crystal blade

Kiba was facing Isabela while Koneko was facing Siris. The Phenex girls dashed forward, crossing so that Knight faced against Knight and Rook against Rook.

KIBA VS SIRIS

Siris's greatsword an Kiba's holy demon sword clashed together. Pushing each other back, as Kiba placed his hand on the ground.

Kiba: Sword Birth!

I fast, rising row of swords grew from the ground heading right for Siris. Taking her sword she tried to jump forward and took a swing but a bright green wave of energy jumped from the blade causing the row of sword to scattered as the wave went through them almost hitting Kiba, who jump away from the slash. Both Kiba and Siris were shocked at the sight, but only for a single moment, as they went back to fighting.

Koneko VS Isabela, Ile, and Nel

Isabela dash right for Koneko, who jumped into the air to dodge her, but Ile saw that ahead of time and jump right for Koneko, swinging her new chainsaw.

 Barely evading the blade, Koneko landed on the ground as Nel tried to attack her from behind, but Koneko, dodge all of her opened swing, trying to make a counter attack, Koneko fist clashed with Ile foot

Barely evading the blade, Koneko landed on the ground as Nel tried to attack her from behind, but Koneko, dodge all of her opened swing, trying to make a counter attack, Koneko fist clashed with Ile foot. Having been promoted to Took gave Ile a boost, Nel's chainsaw lost it blade as the head of a giant spiritual dog head suddenly appeared from were the blade once was and went for Koneko.

Kiba VS Siris

Kiba tried to use Sword Birth again, this time making it spawn from underneath Siris. Jumping into the at the last second, Siris winded back her sword.

Siris: I'm not going to let you get away with that trick again!!!

Swinging her sword in multiple ways, caused dozens of energy slash to fire towards Kiba. Trying to evade them all, Kiba was caught un-guard as Siris with a glowing sword tried to stab him, bringing up his sword to block the attack, but his sword scatter from the blow. Landing on the ground Kiba and Koneko, jumped backed both ending back to back with each other.

Kiba: Seems like the Phenex's brought there A game.

Koneko: I feel sorry for underestimating them.

Kiba: We should retreat, for now.

Koneko: Here they come.

Nel and Ile came charging with there dogs, Kiba grabbed Koneko hands and started to swing her around hitting both of the dogs before Kiba threw her into the air. Jumping after her, Kiba grabbed her again this time throwing her at Isabela. Who made sure to block her attack with crossing her arms. Koneko jumped back as Kiba made a wave of sword spawned in front of Team Rook, as they made there escape.

Ile and Nel: They're getting away!

Siris: (exhausted) Let them.

Isabela: Are you okay?

Siris: Just... peachy...

-----------

The dog chainsaws are a mix of Alucard dog familiar and The weapons from God Eater.