Rudra

Hai friends hope u r fine.

Note : This story characters and places and names are purely my imagination. I don't have any intention to hurt any one.

Here the chapter

Midnight Chennai to Bangalore highway one truck is going very faster behind that truck 2 police car's is trying to stop that truck. sanjana and avinash are in one car and rest is in another jeep

Sanjan: avi go fast we have to catch that truck increase the speed

Avinash: sanju... look i'm going 100km speed if we hit another vehicle na then any one of us not able to survivors but where is Rudra mam she is the one who informed us about this truck location and she not here.

Snaju: avi don't worry. Rudra know very well that where to come, when to come and how to come.

Avi: but....

Before he complete.... suddenly One bullet gone from their middle breaking their car glasses and hit truck back tire within seconds truck fell down on road. Avi pressed car break in shock and they both turned to see who was there...... and She is Rudra

 and She is Rudra

D.S.P. Rudraksha narayanaraju

(Just imagine sniper rifle in her hand)

Sanju: i told you naa.. she know her timings. Said sanju looking at her friend.

Their She standing on top off the car with sniper rifle in her hand. The whole team surrounded that truck But suddenly the goons in the truck start firing at the police. Rudra got down from car and started shooting them with her gun. Rudra and her team killed all 20 rowdy's only one man left their he is the gang leader he had bullet wound but still alive and he took his gun from his back and shoots sanju before that bullet hit her Rudra pulled her another side and shoots him on his heart and filled total magine in to him. He died but she's not satisfied she took another gun to shoot him but avinash stops her.

Avi: Mam.... stop... he dead said avinash and Rudra looks at him with red shots eyes he feared and kept silent and again she shoots his dead body.

Sanju: Rudra.... stop...... i'm okay saying this went near Rudra and she pulls Rudra to her side.

Sanju: Rudra.... Rudra...I'm okay... i'm okay.... I weared bullet proof...I'm okay....

Rudra: Leave me sanju how dare he...... he tried to kill you.... i won't leave him said Rudra struggling to free herself from sanju's hold but sajnu tightened her grip.

Sanju: Rudra.... he dead already..... you killed him. Said sanju looking at Rudra who is on hell angry mode now.

If someone else in this situation than also Rudra react but not this much she can't see her friend hurt if anyone tried you already saw what happened to him.