Clues

From four days team freedom fully involved in their work. Arjun, avinash, nidhi and sanju investigating on the gangs. Rahul, karthika and karan trying to gather their data along with taping their phone calls. After four days at least they found something important and called everyone to tell them. And now The team freedom gathered on meeting to discuss.

Rudra: Sooo.... What's the progress. She asked leaning back on chair.

She had some wounds on her face. Sanju noticed it but decided to ask later

Nidhi: Madam.. There no use for us for following Mayna bhai gang and Kali bhai gang.

Arjun: Yes... rudra... they totally stopped their crimes activities now they are just doing some real estate business.

He said giving her some photos and paper details regarding manya and kali bhai gangs. Rudra checked that details and gave it back to nidhi gesturing her to pass rajini.

Rudra: What about others

Sanju: Rudra as you're said before in this two years of time sourab gang and chota kaka gangs done a lot of crimes and the other gangs reduced their crime activities kareem lala gang is totally silent from last two years but there is a another point we missed it. She said

Rudra: What is that. Asked rudra curiously.

Aviansh: Mam kareem lala gang is gang is not silent, they just changed their place. He said

Rajini: What do you mean.

Sanju: Yes....Rudra kareem lala gang and sourab gang are now united. Now they are committing crimes together, that's why there is no case on kareem lala gang. She said

Rudra: How do you get to know this.

Sanju: we followed kareem and sourab they daily meets in old city but their main place is city outskirts....

Karan: And we checked their call details too they regularly touched with each other. We also find out that there is another four numbers too which they are talking nearly ten to fifteen times in a month with these persons.

Rajini: Who's those numbers.

Karthika: One is That area MLA's number and that area Acp and next one is some ganni name person here in hyderabad but we couldn't find out other number details. We still trying.

Rahul: And We gathered their bank transactions details too madam. In every month fifth, A large Amount is credited to their accounts from a foreign bank account. He said giving some papers to rajini and rudra.

Rudra: That bank account details.

Rahul: It's Bank of bakshi from israeli mam.

Rudra: Israeli....

Rahul: Yes... mam... it's international bank, we tried to collect that account details but couldn't since it's under israeli government. He said she nodded.

Rudra: Okay.... and what about the mobile number i gave you to collect the details.

Rahul: Mam that number is gianni's number, with whom sourab in contact. But how did you get that number. He asked her

Rudra: I will tell you. She said and got from her chair.

Rudra: Welll... ganni inkevaro kadu chota kaka. Ganni is not someone else he is chota kaka only.

"What" said everyone surprisedly

Rudra: Yes... it's his birth name.... when he arrested in his seventeen years old for killing his father he changed name from ganni to chota. Not everyone know his birth name.

Rajini: Then how do you get know this. She asked.

Rudra: That's not important here. The main thing is for whom we are searching is. He is not an normal man. He created a army now.

She said everyone looked her confusedly

Rudra: Shafi... shafi is not a normal person. He united three gangs into one form and he is leading them without their knowledge.

Sanju: Not understandable.

Rudra: As for as i came know is Sorab and kareem lala... united because of MlA. At same time chota kaka also working for mla only. They all are one gang but pretending as enemy's to outside world.

Avinash: So... from whom we have yo start first MLA or this gangsters. He asked.

Rudra: There is no use for us from enquiring these three fellows, they actually don't know for whom they are working... they just thinking that they are working for mla. We have to start with MLA. She said but something catch sanju's attention in rudra's words.

Sanju: Wait.... wait... How can you sure that they don't know about shafi. She asked her friend. Rudra looked her for sometime.

Rudra: Well..... chota kaka told me.

Rajini: When...

Nidhi: How....

Rudra: thus. She said and showing them laptop screen.

In that screen showing Chota kaka. His hands and legs were tied to the chair and his mouth was plastered. Someone badly beaten him. He's half dead and half alive person.

Rajini: When did you arrest him rudra... i strictly told we can't arrest them.... why did you arrest....

Rudra: Cool down collector. She said stopping rajini...

Rudra: Why you always over react for small issue... did i said i arrest him.

Rajini: You didn't arrest him. She asked

Rudra: No.... i didn't arrest him... let me complete. She said before rajini could ask.

Rudra: I didn't not arrest him... i kidnapped him yesterday. She said.

Sanju: But why rudra...

Rudra: Why means.... to enquire him.

Arjun: But What if their gang or Mla came to know about his kidnap.

Rudra: They don't.... because he was going goa with his second wife for vacation. When i kidnapped him. His wife called MLA and said they will stay goa for fifteen days and after that they leave maldives. So they don't get to know about him. She said everyone became silent for sometime.

Karthika: But madam.... how his wife lied about his kidnap. She asked everyone looked at her like she's some kind of alien.

Karthika: What i just asked my doubt... why are giving those looks to me. She asked looking at them confusedly.

Rahul: Nothing... he said to karthika.

Karthika: Tell na... rahul

Karan: She didn't lied willingly, she lied for her husband life. He said and gestured her to look rudra. She looked at rudra and understood and became silent.

When Rudra enquiring about chota kaka she came to know that he is going with his second wife. She followed them but it's quite impossible for her to kidnap him first because of his security. When they stopped near dabha for break she mixed drugged in their food and kidnapped them. And she threatened his wife to call them and tell them what she said.

Rudra: So everyone stop following them and concentrate on mla and acp. She said everyone nodded.

Rudra: Nidhi.. come with me. She said about to go but sanju stops her.

Sanju: Rudra where are you going. She asked

Rudra: I will just come after meeting Mayna bhai gang and Kali bhai gang.

She said and winked at her friend and walked out with nidhi following her.

Rajini: Sanju, Why she wants to meet them. She asked sanju.

Sanju: You will get to know tomorrow. She said and went out leaving confused rajini.

Hope it's not boring.