Rajini's Rajan

Devaraju Residence.

Rajini entered in her home and about to go her room but stops hearing her father words.

Devaraju: What's necessary to go there.. you know about her behavior then why you went there, now see again she insult you and made you cry. He said in angry tone.

Rajini went towards their room and found her father at corner in angry mode and saw mother who is looking pale.

Rajini: Amma... what happened.

She asked her mother sitting in front of. Laxmi didn't said anything.

Rajini: Nanna... will you tell me what happened. She asked her father

Devaraju: What's new rajini... your mother went meet rudra but like every time she insulted your mother. He said

Rajini: Amma.... why you went there...

Devaraju: That is what i'm asking... what is necessary to go there...

Laxmi: I'm her mother Deva... she said interrupting him.

Laxmi: As a mother I went to see my daughter. She said

Devaraju: You're saying she is you daughter but rudra.... she not seeing you like a mom or at least not a human. She's not your daughter laxmi. He said

Laxmi: No... Deva... say what you want say but Rajini and rudra, they both are my daughters, i'm their mother. You can't change the fact deva. She said with tears in her eyes.

Deva: Laxmi... you are not understanding me...

Rajini: Nanna... please.....

He about say something but rajini interrupt him and gesture him to go out, he left from there.

Rajini: Amma... we both are your daughters.. there no change in this... one day definitely rudra calls you amma..... you please stop crying. She said cupping her mother face.

Laxmi: I'm also living for that day nani... but now i am not sad that she has insulted me. I was worried about you.

Rajani: For me... she asked confusedly

Laxmi: Rudra said, you are going to working with her.... so has so many chances to harm you. She said with horrified expression on her face.

Rajini: Amma...

Laxmi: I'm scared... nani... she will do what she said.... don't work with her... she definitely tries to harm you... please, she.....

Before she say further rajini interrupts her.

Rajini: Amma... amma... relax... relax... she said laxmi takes a breath to com down. Rajini continues.

Rajini: Amma... listen to me. She just tried to scare you.... She never harm me.... in fact.. she is the one who saved me today. She said laxmi looked her confusedly.

Rajini explains her what happened with her today and how rudra saved there after hearing everything.. laxmi becames happy thinking that rudra saved rajini.. but she can't trust rudra.

******

Rajini was sleeping peacefully on her bed suddenly her sleep disturbed hearing some sounds. She got up and observed her surroundings. When she looking here there she felt someone presence her back she turned and saw a tall male figure, about to scream that person closed her mouth with his hand.

She struggled free her self but soon became relax recognising the touch and pushed him away.

Rajini: What's wrong with you rajan..... have you vow to scare me again and again.