Rajini's savior

Hai friends hope u r fine.

Note : This story characters and places and names are purely my imagination. I don't have any intention to hurt any one.

Here the chapter

"Mam i have a doubt" asked karthika to rudra, after rajashekar leaves from there.

Rudra: Niku doubt rakapote kada shock avvali. What is that. She asked with frown. Karthika pouted.

Rudra: Stop pouting.. i hate it. Just tell me what's your doubt.

Rudra said in serious voice But Karthika smiled at her. Rudra always gets angry with Karthika's behavior but inside she also enjoys her cute antics.

Karthika: Mam.... from where we start our investigation...

Nidhi: What do you mean...

Karthi: I mean to say.... we have only small information regarding this case that there is blasts on august fifteen in south india. After Rudra mam's explanation we came to know their target is pm... but how they going to do this blasts. I mean..... who is this people and what is there plan and whom helping them to do this.... She stopped.

She tried to say her points but it's failed due to her hastily. After she stopped talking the room filled with silence everyone trying to understand her words.

Arjun: Maybe Like other blast this also they will do by giving tip to sleeper sells. He said after sometime.

Rudra: You are right Mr. Arjun.... there is chance but we can't find sleeper sells like that.... because they lives like normal people..... by chance if we get them there is no use for us with them .... because they don't have any information they only gets tip from other person. She said thinking about karthika and arjun's points.

Sanju: That what we will do now.

Rudra: We need catch them, who will give tip to sleeper sells. She said.

Avinash: But who they are?.

Rajini: Shafi.... she said getting everyone's attention.

"Shafi" said everyone in union not rudra she just looked at her.

Rajini: Yesss..... shafi...

Rahul: Who is this shafi....

Rajini: He is one of most wanted criminal india and he also involved in mumbai blast and hyderabad blasts. She said and got from her place.

Karan: But he was in Mumbai jail right....

Rudra: He was karan.... not now.... he escaped from mumbai police when they are shifting him to another jail... and leaving in underground from past years. She said calmly and faced rajini.

Rudra: How can you sure about it... from part years he didn't involved any crime activities..... She asked rajini maintaining a stern face.

Rajini: Yeas..... rudra he didn't involved any crimes but now.... As for our uncover officers information,... shafi is the one who is maintaining contacts with isi agents..... and four months back he imported more than five hundred kg rdx from them.....

Karan: But it's just our doubt what if he not doing this... interrupting her.

Rajini: No..... i don't think so because... after importing rdx news we came to know about blastings plan... and most importantly we have an audio footage here it is. She said and played that audio.

In that audio shafi is talking with someone in phone saying there no change in blasting plan..... he said this august fifteen india going to witness a big dhamaka.