Rudra's pain

Araku valley

Time for the sun to set Rudra opened her eyes. Her vision is blur she can't able to see anything, she blinked her eyes once, twice then her vision got a little clear.

Rudra: Ramaaa..... she called him but didn't saw anyone there.

She slowly got up from ground and winced when she felt a sharp pain in her head. She touched her head and blood saw blood but ignored it and looked at her surroundings, she still in same place where she was in afternoon. She lost her conscious when someone hit on her head.

Rudra: Ramaaaa.... she shouted but didn't got any response.

Rudra: Ramaaaaaaa...... Ramaaaaaa...

She start searching for him calling his name but she couldn't find anywhere, her head pain and leg pain which increasing but it didn't match the pain which is her heart facing now with each passing second.

Rudra: Ramaaaaaaaa.

She shouted his name walking into forest area calling his name. She know he is hear somewhere and he needs her now. When She is searching for like mad girl calling his name,

"Ru... dr..aaa..."

She heard a soft voice and stopped her steps and turned the to direction from where the voice came.

"Ru... draa.." She heard the voice again...

Rudra walked further and found the person whom she is searching from past few minutes in pool of blood calling her name again and again

With jolt Rudra opened her eyes sweating badly and checked her surroundings but she is not in araku valley now. she is her room in rajashekar house now. It Means it's a nightmare a very worst and painful nightmare which she can't forgot in her life, She also don't want to forgot that.

Rudra got up from bed and went out from her room to terrace. She took cigarette and lit it and start inhaling it watching at stars. When she busy in watching at stars sanju comes there looking for her.

Rudra: You didn't sleep yet. Asked rudra still looking at stars.

Sanju: How can i get sleep when my friend is in distress state. She replied standing next to rudra.

Sanju: Again same dream?

She asked but didn't got any reply. Rudra stilll looking at stars to say two particular stars.

When she was child her father used to tell stories on this two particular stars. Whenever she depress she talks with her father looking at sky watching stars. It reduces her pain a little bit.

Rudra: Why sanju.... why they left me leaving me all along in this world.

She asked after sometime still looking at sky. Sanju know whom she talking about and how broken she is. She know this too that right now she is crying inside,But she is pretending to be strong outside. Sanju placed ger on rudra shoulder and said.

Sanju: Please rudra.... try to forgot about them.

But little did She know, it can't happen... rudra can't forgot them. How can she... she loved them like her life and they promised her that they will be with her life long. But destiny has some other plans. In the game of crucial fate they lost their lives leaving rudra all alone, breaking their promise.

Here after i will update this story and complete it first

Hope you all like this....