Face to Face

Hai friends hope u r fine.

Note : This story characters and places and names are purely my imagination. I don't have any intention to hurt any one.

Here the chapter

Rudra; Sanju..   why this sudden meeting.  She asked sanju walking into D. G. P office.

Sanju: How would i know rudra..  nanna just told me to bring  you that's it. She lied.

They reached hyderabad  7pm. Chennai to hyderabad  flights  cancelled for two days because of sudden rains. They came by road, Sanju informed Rajashekar about this and he postponed meeting.

Rudra: My head is aching like it  may burst in a minute,  I think my hangover did not gone yet. She said.

Sanju:  That's why i told you drink less alcohol But You did not listen to me. She complained.

Rudra: Stop complaining sanju and don't tell amma, nanna about this. She said.

They reached meeting room, rudra about to go but stopped in middle seeing sanju not following her.

Rudra: What happen you are not coming.  She asked.

Sanju: No... rudra..... they only wants to speak with you. She said.

Rudra: Who's they are to decided this. She said and dragged sanju along with her.

They entered inside and saw the three men already seated in their respective places but rajini is not there. Rudra gave a look to the three of them especially rajan she know him as rajini friend not as her soulmate. She  wished them with a salute and sat on their chair's.

Rajashekar: Sir they are my daughters D.S.P. Rudraksha and A.C.P. Sanjana. He said to minister in pride tone, minister and rajan smiled

Rudra: Sir.. why this sudden meeting if you don't mind can anyone explain me. She asked them politely.

Minister is surprised with her behavior, she is talking quite opposite to what he heard about her even Rajan too,  he is totally shocked. But rajashekar and sanju is normal because they know about her.

Rudra: What happened sir.. Are there is anybody coming?  she asked rajashekar again.

She addresses him as sir when they are on duty.  

Minister: Yeah rudra... there is one important person who is going to work with you in this mission so we are waiting for her to come. He said

Rudra: Who is she sir. She asked

Minister: Ra.....

Before he say further the room door opened.

"Sorry sir... i was stuck in traffic" said someone coming to near them.

Everyone turned to see who,  seeing rajini everyone smiled but one person is  tightened his fist and that one  is rudra only. Her eyes became red in anger if there is any anger measure machine it will blast by now. Seeing her angry eyes rajini stopped her steps but.

Rajan: It's alright rajini come have your seat. He offered her to a seat.

She sat opposite to rudra. Rudra looking at her like she will eat her any moment. Rajini is trying to look strong as much as she can because she is also little  scared of rudra's anger. She is tried to ignore rudra's i will kill you look.

"Rajini garu... are you  both twins"  Asked minister P.A to rajini.

He came inside  behind rajini to give minister phone to him. Rajini smiles at his comment and say no to him. But here rudra's blood is boiling.