Encounter

Night...

Darkness.... a deadly darkness everywhere....  There is not a single citizen for ten kilometers.  Of course this is construction site then how can someone lives here right now.....

Bang.....  bang....  Gun firing sounds resonate in the buildings from last fifteen minutes. Nidhi is hiding under a wall holding her gun trying to catch her breath she looked at her gun magazine and found it empty. She shoot ten members but she didn't know that they dead or alive.

Nidhi: Shit.... she winced and tried to move but someone shoot her side she again came back to the wall.

But she didn't observed in darkness that someone pointed gun towards her before that bullet hit her someone dragged her to other side.  She looked at the person and found rudra. 

Rudra held nidhi with one hand and gun in another hand.  She shoot the person who aimed to nidhi before and dragged her near another wall and  hide there.

Rudra: Don't you have minimum common sense of taking an extra magazine  when we are  going for encounter. She asked in angry tone.

Nidhi: You didn't tell me we were going to an encounter.  She answered her in same tone but seeing rudra glare she lowered her head. 

Rudra: Here...  hold this...  she hand overed her another gun.

Rudra: Stay here...  till i come don't move.  She said and moved inside shooting them.

After  another fifteen minutes silent a complete silent. Nidhi slowly walked inside and saw mayna bhai gang and Kali bhai gang members dead bodies everywhere.  She walked further and found rudra who is sitting on rock checking her gun.

She went near her sensing someone presence rudra immediately pointed her gun to that person. Nidhi scared and  raised her hands in air like surrendering herself.

Rudra: What the f***.... why did you came here.  Saying she took deep breath and withdrawn her gun.

Nidhi didn't answered her question, she just  there looking at dead bodies. A guilt occupied her seeing them like this. Rudra understood this seeing her eyes.

Rudra: Is this your first encounter?  She asked nidhi.

Hearing her strong voice nodhi came back to reality and looked at rudra confusedly.

Rudra: Is this you first encounter? She repeated her question.

Nidhi: No... no..  mam it's my sec.... second encounter.... but i didn't killed anyone before,  i just went with them.  she said in low voice.

Rudra: So officially it's your first encounter....  hmmm... how's your feeling. she asked her again checking her gun. Nidhi looked at her surprisedly.

Did i won any award to express my feeling to her.... god damm it,,, i killed someone, i never expected that  i would kill someone with my bare hands. She thought in her mind.

Rudra:  Are you feeling guilt for killing them.  Rudra asked her next question bringing her back from her thoughts.

She looked at rudra who is looking her, she didn't said anything.

Rudra:  You didn't killed good people to feel guilt. She said.

Nidhi: But they also people!... she said in low voice.

Rudra: No....  they are not worth to call them people....  they are animals..... you killed animals who tortured innocent people. She said and got from her place.

She lit cigarette and inhaled it once and releasing smoke from her mouth.

Rudra: Look nidhi... there nothing to feel guilty...  in fact you should feel proud of killing them who killed innocent people.  You did justice to their death. Remember one thing...  if by Killing one person is good for hundred lives then it's never wrong. You are police officer as police officer it's your responsibility to save them for this kind of people. You don't have to feel guilty for killing this bloody rascals. They do not deserve that. She said and start walking.

Nidhi stood there, trying to understand her words.  why would she feel guilt she didn't done anything wrong.  Rudra is right She should feel proud of herself. Nidhi smiled and followed her. Nidhi happy right now the reasons of her happiness is two... first one is she don't have to live with guilt of killing them and second one is rudra comforting her. She never expected that rudra will comfort her.  She much relaxed now. She went out and saw rudra smoking checking surroundings.

Rudra: Shall we go.. she asked her when reached there.

Nidhi nodded and they both start walking to near rudra car. They parked her some distance from here they don't want that manya bhai gang know about their arrival. Rudra walking first nidhi is behind her, the moonlight helping them as torch.  When they about to reach car nidhi noticed blood on rudra's back.

Nidhi: Madam....  blood. She said and stopped rudra.

She checked Rudra, she has stabs on  her body, one is on her stomach, two on her back.

Nidhi: My god.. madam... someone stabbed you. She said horrified.

Rudra: It's nothing. She said

Nidhi: Nothing....  can't you see mam... you are bleeding..... we need to go hospital, come let's go hospital.  She said and dragged her near car.

Nidhi is driving and gazed at rudra, who sat in passenger seat looking at outside, she seems lost in thought.

Nidhi: Madam... Is it paining. She asked her, rudra didn't  responded.

Nidhi:  Don't worry... just ten minutes we will reach hospital, after that you don't have to endure the pain. She said focusing on road.

Rudra: This pain is nothing compared the pain which your rajini madam gave me. She said still looking outside. Nidhi put a sudden break.

Rudra: What the F***.... can't you drive properly. She yelled at her.

Nidhi: So... sorry... madam,... she said and again start drive car.

In few minutes they reach hospital. Doctor treated rudra and bandaged her wounds. After that  she dropped nidhi at her home and  she went to bar.

Hope it's not boring