The day when It all started

Rudra went inside room and suddenly she felt little dizzy. She tried to open her eyes which are closing without her permission but couldn't. She lay down on bed and closed her eyes.

After few hours rudra heard some sounds around her... she tried to open her eyes, but.. her eyelids were heavy. She opened her eyes with so much difficult and found herself in a dark place. There is no one around her. Her eyes were ready to close again, she feeling sleepy. Dead sleepy. Rudra shaked her head sideways to get rid of this sleepiness and slowly tried to get up but fell down there, she again tried but couldn't. She checked herselfand got shock, her legs and hands were tied to chair with metal chain.

" Ak... kkaa.. " she called her sister rajini. words properly not coming from her mouth.

"Akaaa.... " she called sister again but didn't got any response as her voice is sooo low.

Rudra tried to free herself but couldn't and even this dizziness making difficult to see . When she is struggling to free herself, suddenly the house echoed with gun firing sounds making her shiver in fear. Rudra closed her eyes in fear trying to get rid of chain but it's impossible to her. Suddenly the house became silent. Complete silent.... a seconds later she heard sounds like someone shouting. Rudra slowly opened her eyes but her eyes widened and her throat dried seeing the scene in front of her. Rajini stood there with gun in her hand and the gun pointed to Narayana.

" Ak... ka" She tried to call her sister but it came like a whisper.

She don't know what's happening around her. Why her sister pointed gun to her father. She looked at her father and found him in tears just like her sister. Rajini crying and saying something to her father who is pleading her over something. She couldn't hear it clearly what they are talking about. All she could hear is... when her father shouted was.

"Nani.... Please listen to m....." Next second bullet rammed into his heart pricking his skin. Blood start flowing from his heart. He looked at rajini who is looking at him with shock. He slightly smiled and fell down there closing his eyes.

"Nannaaaa"

That's the only one word she said before losing her consciousness.

******

After 2 days.

Rudra opened her eyes and looked around to see where she is and found her self in her room. Suddenly the night incidents played in front of her. She hurriedly threw her blanket aside rushed out of the room.

When she came down.. she saw many people in her house. She don't know most of them. She was scared suddenly seeing so many unknown people but covered it and walked further ignoring them. As for now she only wants to see her father. She searched for him but couldn't find him. Just then she saw devaraju there. She immediately ran to him.

"Appa... where is nanna" She asked him. But didn't got any answer in return. A tear drop left from devaraju right eyes. Which made her worry. She is scared to see his tears.

"Appa.. why are you crying appa. Where is nanna. What happen to him" She asked him. Devaraju sat there like statue without any movement.

"Appa.. You are scaring me.. please tell me where is nanna, I want to see him" She choked.

Devaraju don't know what to say and how to say to her that her father is no more. He held her hand and pointed at something.

 He held her hand and pointed at something