Day to remember

Rajini ran inside house ignoring her mother callings. She went into her room and locked it. She collapsed on floor and start crying her heart out. Laxmi got worried seeing her daughter behavior and followed her.

Laxmi: Nani..  what happened... open the door. 

She Yelled other side but rajini didn't responded, she called her again banging the door, twice, tries.

Rajini: Leave me alone amma.

She heard her low voice,  hearing her voice she understood that she is crying.

Laxmi: Nani... you are scaring me... please open the door. She shouted.

Rajini: Leave me alone. She almost shouted.

Rajini: Please...  she added. Laxmi became silent and decided to give her sometime and went down stairs.

Rajini is crying hugging her knees...  she is in so much pain that we can't express it in words. Rudra's word stabbed her already wounded heart. She again remind her mistake which she trying hard to forget. Suddenly she got from her place and took a photo frame near table and sat on floor looking at photo.

Rajini: Did you heard nanna, What she said about me... she's saying i'm murderer. She asked looking at her father photo frame.

 She asked looking at her father photo frame

Rajini: I didn't stopped her because, i don't have right, how can i, when she's saying truth....  yes... i'm a murderer...  murderer of my father.. i'm murderer of you,,,  nanna... she said tears continues falling from her eyes.

Rajini: i killed you... I killed our small  happiness...  i killed you nanna... because of me you are not with us today. she said and hugged her father photo close to her heart.

She closed her eyes, remembering that day which made their lives disorder.

******

Sun wake up from his deep sleep and start  disturbing everyone's sleep. When his morning rays fella on rajini face, her beauty sleep got disturbed. She opened her eyes and looked at her little sister rudra. Rudra peacefully sleeping putting her legs and hands on rajini.

Rajini smiled at rudra sleeping habit, she always cuddle her when she asleep. She slowly take off her sister hands and legs from her without disturbing her sleep and. She was surprised looking at room, the total room was beautifully decorated with flowers and balloons.

She smiled knowing who and why done this. Her father Of course, he would do this, how can be he will silent when today's his little angel birthday.

Rajini: Happy birthday...  my savior.  She said kissing rudra forehead.

Rudra smiled in her sleep but didn't wake up. Rajini smiled at her cuteness and went into bathroom to fresh up. After twenty minutes she came down fully ready.