Sisters bond

Flashback....

Narayanaraju, devaraju talking enjoying their coffee, laxmi is in kitchen cooking lunch for them. They came here one hour back. When they are busy in their talks. Rajini entered inside dragging rudra along with her. Rudra is furious in mode and she has small buries on her face. Seeing her like that Narayana and devaraju got up from their places.

Narayana: Nani. What happened to little angel. He asked worriedly.

Rajini: What's new nanna... she again fought. Said rajini leaving rudra's hand.

Rudra: They misbehaved with you. She said angrily and went upstairs.

When rudra coming home after finishing her game, she saw few boys talking with rajini. First she thought maybe her friends but very soon they snatched her dupatta from her, rajini and her friend tried to take her dupatta but they didn't gave her and one man raised her hand to slap her before his hand touch her. Rudra went there and punched him on his face and fought with them.

Laxmi: Nani... Who they are. She asked rajini.

Rajini: I don't know amma.. when me and friend walking,they suddenly came from somewhere and blocked our way. She said

Devaraju: How... dare them... rajini.. tell me where they.. i will....

Rajini: They already ran away. She said interrupting him.

Narayana: My little angel did a good job. He said with a smile.

Rajini: What is this nanna, are you supporting her.

Narayana: Of course. I do. She teache them a good lesson and also protected her sister. He said feeling proud of his daughter.

Rajini: But nanna... what if something happen to her, Didn't you see she got hurt herself. She said worriedly.

Narayana: Nothing is going happened her... She was born defeating death. He said

Rajini: I'm fed up with both of you. Said rajini annoyingly going upstairs. Everyone smiled at her.

Rajini went inside her room and saw rudra who is now sat on bed with blank face. Rajini silently took first aid kit from cupboard and went near bed and sat beside rudra. But she moved other side looking at window.

Rajini: you can show your anger at me later.. but now let me see your injuries. She said and forcedly made her look at her.

Rajini took cotton and dipped it into antiseptic liquid and slowly placed it on Rudra's cracked lip. She winced in pain, rajini immediately take her hand back and blows air.

Rajini: Is it paining. She asked her sister worriedly, her eyes moistened.

Rudra: No...

She lied not wanting to make her sister cry.

Rajini applied cream on her lip and asked her fold her sleeves, she did what she said. Rajini looked at her hands , stones are scratched when fell on ground.

Rajini: This is why i always tells you to control your anger... you never listen to me, see.. what happened now, You are injured, that too on your birthday. She said applying liquid on her wound.

Rudra: So.. you mean to say, i should stay calm even if they tried to rape you. She said calmly.

Rajiini: Rudra...

Rajini: What rudra.... they are misbehaving with you. You want me stay calm and watch it. She stood up from her place.

Rajini: But rudra.. we can solve the issue without fighting. what's the need of fight with them..