Rajini the murderer

Hyderabad most wanted criminals manya bhai and kali bhai is dead now.... Police confirmed that they died in confrontation between the two gangs..

Rajashekar read the headline in today's newspaper and thrown it on table angrily. From two days this is the hot topic in hyderabad and whole state. The whole state got a shock with this news.

Rajashekar: What is this rudra... why did you done this... what needs to kill them... He asked Rudra who now stood in front of him but rudra didn't replied.

Rajashekar: I'm asking you DSP. Rudraksha narayanaraju... why did you killed them. He raised his voice.

Hearing his voice nidhi who stood behind rudra shivered. From the movement they entered DGP office she didn't raised her head to look him.

Rudra: What i did sir... they died in gang war, they also wrote same right. Said rudra calmly.

Rajashekar: Don't act innocent rudra

Rajashekar: Don't act innocent rudra... i know about you... i know this too... you did this, i just want to know from you. He said

Rudra manipulated everything about encounter to look like a gang war everyone believed it too. But somehow rajashekar came to know that this is encounter and it done by rudra. He called rudra and nidhi to his office to enquiry about this.

Rajashekar: Speak Officer Rudraksha. He said looking at rudra, A smirk plastered on her face.

Rudra: Because they don't deserve to live. She said calmly after sometime.

Rajashekar: Who are you to decide that.

Rudra: I'm a police officer, as public server it's my duty to protect public form this type of f***ing ba***ds but sometimes i'm failing in that. i may fail to protect them but i won't fail to justice for them. I will punish them who harms public and i gave their punishment for their sins.

Rajashekar: They stopped all their crimes.... why... he about say something rudra interrupts him.

Rudra: That's not give them right to live... they may now stop doing crimes but they done so many crimes in past. They killed innocent people just for their satisfaction. She said raising her voice.

Rajashekar: But rudra... You know what will happen if humanrights commission came know about this. They will take action against you.

Rudra: I don't care about them.

Rajashekar: You don't care about  them... ok but what about the mission. Do you care about mission, you know what will happen if others came to know about the mission, don't you, it's dangerous for whole country. How can you so careless rudra.

Rudra: I'm not careless sir, i know if others came to about this encounter it will effect mission that's why i created encounter as gangwar. No one know about this. Even you too if collector not told you. She said in angry tone.