Nation is in danger

Hai friends hope u r fine.

Note : This story characters and places and names are purely my imagination. I don't have any intention to hurt any one.

Here the chapter

Hyderabad D.G.P.  Rajashekar house.

Prabhavathi arranging dining table with dishes just than she heard Rudra's name in news channel. She looked at tv and called her husband no.... actually she shouted for her husband. Rajashekar came rushed down thinking that something happened to his wife.

Rajashekar: Prabha what happened....

Prabhavathi: See what your daughter  done yesterday,  she killed a minister.... said Prabhavathi pointing T.V.

Rajashekar: Arey listen carefully..  she didn't killed him.  He died in accident. He said.

Prabhavathi: These locutions na go and tell others not to me..  i'm sure definitely she did something....

Rajashekar: Prabha.....

Prabhavathi: What prabha...  ok leave that minister...  what about that truck chase haa..... is this girls things to do....

Rajashekar: Prabha.... what is there in girls things or boys things it's her duty....  she have to catch them.... he said but she didn't listed him continued her talks.

Prabhavathi: Dantho tiruguthu chinnadi kuda danilage tayaravutundi. Living with her our younger daughter also becoming like her....

Rajashekar: They are is a police officers.

Prabhavathi: I know raja... they are police officer..... but they are my daughters. What if something happens to them.

Rajashekar: Nothing is going to happen them They are strong,  No one here has that capability to harm them. They are my daughters don't forgot that.

Prabhavathi: Oh really.... if you remember they are your daughters than why don't you think about their marriage's Instance of this action cases. How many time.... I told you that i saw a groom for Rudra.... Tell her to meet him but you didn't talk with her about this....  whenever she calls you always talks about that cases, criminals.... she said in angry tone.

Rajashekar: Ok i agreed.. i'm sorry...  i forgot to tell her..... what about you why don't you tell her.... he said and saw his wife face expression changing, he smiled inside.... " she is coming here day after tomorrow talk with her directly about this". He said mentally laughing inside.

Prabhavathi: What.....  me.... no way.... if i told her about this.. she will kill me without wasting a second... She said imaging Rudra's angry face.

Rajashekar: Then What about me.... antey nenu chachhina parelda. If i said to her You think that she leave me. He said.

Prabhavathi: You're D.G.P Raja....

Rajashekar: So what i'm also human na...

Prabhavathi: I can't believe this.... D.G.P Rajashekar is  afraid of  his  own daughter.... she said and laughed.

Rajashekar: Don't make fun of me okay....  you know about Rudra's anger don't you... he said and Prabhavathi face became pale.

Prabhavathi: I know how can i forget her anger.. She tried  to kill her own sister in anger. If sanju didn't comes right time rajini was not survivor that day. She said remembering three  years back incident.

Three years  back Rudra along with her family went attend a party. She don't likes party's and all  but being a D.S.P she has to be there and Rajini also comes there with her parents. Seeing rudra there laxmi became happy and wenta to talks with her but Rudra didn't not give any chance and behaved rude with her when rudra lost her limit rajini slaped her but she didn't expected  rudra's next move.