Rudra's Frustration

Hai friends hope u r fine.

Note : This story characters and places and names are purely my imagination. I don't have any intention to hurt any one.

Here the chapter

Rudra left from there Sanju tried to stop her but she gone.  She don't know where she is going but now she  need sometime for herself to expose her emotions. She was angry on rajini for what she done to her and She is hating her from bottom of her heart but Now she is angry on herself for agreeing work with rajini.

She directly went bar and took a rum bottle, she drank it in one go like a water. The barman is looking her with his wide eyes. But that drink didn't helped her to reduce her heart pain.  She picked another two bottlez and left from there after paying and also leaving a dumbfounded barman.

She is driving her car,drinking alcohol bottle. After one or two hours of drive suddenly she stopped her car and got down with bottle in her hand.  It's a forest area forest area there is no single tuna.

Rudra: Agrhhhhh.....  why you are playing with me rajini... Why damn it.... why... what sin i did to experience this pain..... what sin...  To born as your sister is my crime ahh.... She stopped to drink alcohol and continued.

Rudra: Why you ruined our family happiness, why rajini.. why...  how can you destroy our happiness..... our small family happiness......  i hate you rajini.... i hate you..... She tightened her fist around rum bottle and it broken into pieces

Rudra: You have to pay for destroying my happiness...  you will rajinj... you will.

Blood flowing from her palm but She does not feeling  the pain.

Rudra: I will not leave you for snatching my happiness are you listening to me nanna...  i will not leave her...  She said loudly looking at the sky.

*****

Next day morning

        Devarju residence.

The Father and daughter duo enjoying their morning coffee in the garden, suddenly devarju remember something.

Devaraju: Rajini...  i heard that rudra return to hyderabad. He asked her.

Rajini: Avunu nanna..  last night. She answered

Devaraju: And i heard this too that your going to work with rudra. He asked.

Rajini: yes nanna...  in a important  mission..  i can't tell you more. She said.

Devaraju: What's wrong you maa, why you always invites dangers. You know right how dangerous she is.... she will hurt you. He said in little angry tone.

Rajini: Nanna... why everyone thinking in negative way....  about rudra... i know she tried to harm me in anger but she is not a bad person and  you also  know that. Coming  to current  point i  agreed work with her only  because of nation. Nanna  it's about public safety.  I can't stay quite thinking about myself. She said in serious tone.

Rajini: And one more thing nanna... you all are worrying about my safety thinking  rudra will something with me but i'm feeling more  secured now,  you know why, because my sister will be with me now, maybe she can  hate me and her hate is justified regarding her theory but deep inside she is crying and the reason behind her pain is one and only  me, i'm thinking to reduce that pain from her i will do that in any cost. She said

"It may cost my life too" She thought in her mind

Devaraju: Rajini...  i supported you till now no matter what and  now also i'm supporting you but if she hurts  you i won't leave her.

Rajini: I won't give you that chance nanna.. I will take care  of my self.....  you don't worry.  She said

******

Sanju entered into rudra's flat and saw the broken furniture and photo frames as she estimated. Rudra lives alone in her flat because she never want to be burned to rajashekar family and one more thing she don't want her family face problems because of her attitude, she bought this flat after her graduation, sanju also stays here sometimes if they had any important work.

she carefully walked inside and saw rudra in terrible state.  Rudra is lying on floor on her stomach, her wounded hand covered with rumal and she is  holding empty bottle another hand.

Sanju: Rudra... rudra... she called her.

Within two calls she wake up and looked at sanju with her sleepy eyes. Sanju didn't ask her anything because she know her reaction will be like this. Rudra got up and sat on couch looking at celling. Sanju went inside and came with first aid box.

Sanju clean her wound and tired plaster, rudra kept mum, after tying plaster rudra hand she about to go, she heard door bell, she opened the door and got shock seeing laxmi in front of her.

Sanju: Aunty...

Laxmi heard Rajini and devaraju conversation morning, she just heard about rudra's arrival not about mission. Laxmi came inside passing her. Rudra got from her place seeing laxmi there.

Laxmi: Rudra...

Rudra: Why you come here, sanju say to go from here.  She said  interrupting her in serious tone.

Laxmi: Why are you asking like that Rudra... i came to see you... why... a mother shouldn't  come to see her daugh...

Rudra: You are not my mother...  she shouted on top of her voice laxmi takes a step back in fear.

Rudra: My mother was died when i was born, You are not my mother, you are mother to that murder... go from here before i loose my control.  She said turning other side nos her back is facing to laxmi.

Laxmi: Rudra... she is your sister. She said

Rudra: No.... She is not my sister and you are not my mother, so stop your emotional drama like you care for me. She said

laxmi: I care for you rudra.

Rudra: You are not. She shouted and faced her.

Rudra: You are not...  if you really care for me then you never support that murder. I already fooled once seeing you love drama and i'm not ready to became fool again, So leave from here. she said

Tears rolling down from laxmi eyes.

Laxmi: Rudr..

Rudra: Just leave. She shouted.

And took steps inside but she stopped in middle and faced her.

Rudra: I know why you are here, you just here to make fun of me for agreeing work with your daughter right but remember one thing i will make your daughter life living hell.

She said and went inside closing the door with a thud. Leaving confused laxmi there.

Laxmi: What she is talking sanju...  i didn't get it.  Rajini and Rudra are  working together.  She asked sanju.

Sanju: Yes...  aunty it's a very complicated issue i can't tell you full details but don't worry about rajini akka i'm also working with them so i will take care of her.  She promised her.

After convincing laxmi about rajini safety, sanju dropped her at house  and went her home.

Hope you like this update

If u find any errors pls don't mind

Dedicating this to nila_c423