Another side of rudra

Hai friends hope u r fine.

Note : This story characters and places and names are purely my imagination. I don't have any intention to hurt any one.

Here the chapter

"Sanju stop it....  i'm fine" said Rudra trying to take her hand back from sanju's hold.

They are in their  way to home. Sanju was cleaning her hand. Rudra's hand injury became big in the fight which happened few minutes back.

Sanju: Stop... struggling and sit properly....  see it's bleeding. She said seriously  but rudra hide her hand on her back.

Rudra: No way... i'm fine...  i don't need any firstaid. She said stubbornly.

Sanju: If you not agree with me, i will tell your secrets to amma.  She threatened rudra.

Rudra: Are you blackmailing me. She asked her friend.

Sanju: Think whatever you want. She said calmly rudra sighed.

Rudra: okay fine... 

She said forwarding her hand to sanju. Sanju smiled and start applying medicine to her hand.

Sanju pov...

I don't want to blackmail her but she made me to do this. If i have't blackmailed her, she never listen to me. Everyone saw her one side of her,  anger and attitude but in few minutes you all are going to see her another  side.

Soon our car entered inside our house.  I get down from car and saw rudra. She seem a bit nervous of course she will be, she looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Sorry i can't do anything" i said and went inside, she followed me.

End of pov

Sanju: Amma... we are home.  Said sanju cheerfully entering inside.

Hearing her voice prabhavathi came out from kitchen. She smiled seeing her daughter but soon her smile turned into little anger seeing rudra there.

Prabhavathi: Why she is here.  She asked sanju ignoring rudra.

Snaju went from and sat on sofa to watch jer mother drama. Rudra is not hurt by prabhavathi words. a smile occupied her face seeing her mother's drama.  

Rudra: Ammaaa..

She called her and about go her but prabhavathi stops her showing her hand.

Prabhavathi: Stop there..  don't come to me... Why didn't you come yesterday to see me. She asked her

Rudra: Amma... i'm sorry.... i have some work..  please forgive me.  She said

Prabhavathi: Your work is more important than your mother..,  right.

She said turning other side now her back is facing to Rudra. Just then Rajashekar comes home. 

Rudra: Amma... i didn't mean like that.  Please look at me. Said rudra and made her to face her.

Rudra: Amma... i'm sorry please forgive me.

She said holding her ear's.  That's it now prabhavathi mother heart melted and hugged her daughter kissing her forehead.

Prabhavathi: Where did you gone yesterday, your baba said you went out of town for some important work. She said

Rudra looked Rajashekar and sanju, they pretend like they didn't heard anything.

Rudra: I also don't want to go amma... but had to go. She said in calm tone looking at rajashekar.

Prabhavathi: Arey..  what happened to your hand.