First step in case

At meeting room

Rajini entered inside meeting room and saw  rudra writing something on board. Rudra observed her presence but ignored. Everyone stand up as giving respect to her,  she smile and gesture them to sit and sat there.

Sanju: Rudra....  what are you writing. Asked sanju curiously.

Rudra: Wait my friend i will tell you. Said rudra still involving her work.

Rudra: So guys.... how ar you. Asked rudra facing them.

Sanju: Come to the point rudra. Said annoyed sanju.

Rudra: What sanju....  i'm just trying to be friendly with you all. Said rudra innocently.

But her words scared three poor souls and they are  Rajini, rahul and karthika they looked each other faces. 

Karthika: Did she heard. She asked rahul in low.

Rahul: I don't know. He replied.

Sanju: Rudra stop your annoyed behavior and please come to the point.  She said and sighed.

Rudra: ok...  ok....  Let's come to point. There are a total of 13 gangs in Hyderabad. In this thirteen gangs mostly five gangs crime rate is high. and that is 1. Sourab  gang, 2. Kareem lala gang, 3. Mayna bhai gang, 4. Kali bhai gang, 5. Chota kaka gang. These five gangs are the main reason to increase crime rate in hyderabad and The remaining eight gangs does settlements their local areas. So this eight gangs are out of list

Sanju: So  if we want shafi then  First we need to find out that In this five gangs which gang is providing him shelter, right rudra.

Rudra: Right but i'm not yet completed.  She said sanju nodded.

Rudra: This five gangs crime rate is high but in last two years some changes happened in their crimes.

Avi: What kind of changes mam.

Rudra: The changes are sourab gang and chota kaka gangs crime rate increase double. First this gangs does only kidnaps, murders and drugs dealing.  But from last two years they involved in medical mafia, weapons dealing and women trafficking too. And  at the same time the other three gangs crime rate reduced and one more thing kareem lala gang is totally silent from last two years. They didn't involved in any crimes. 

Arjun: Would Shafi be involved with the two gangs though? He asked

Rudra: Maybe or maybe not. There is no definitive evidence for that.  It could be one gang or two or it may all the gangs. There is chances of rest of the gangs. So first we have to conform our doubt.

Rajini: But how.....  we can't arrest them officially to investigate .....

Rudra: Who said we are going arrest them collector garu...  no... we are not arresting them. We have to figure it out without their knowledge.

Rajini:  How...

Rudra: We are going to observe their every move by following them without their knowledge.

Nidhi: Madam  following them and knowing their activities without their concern  is possible but it will take a lot of time...  and  after  that what If they are not involved, then what will we do. Our time will waste na. She said thinking sometime.

Rudra: You are right nidhi. If they are not then we have to think for some other way But now we don't have any chance other than this. And about time, we don't have enough time too so we have act fast. She said everyone nodded.

Rudra: listen carefully. Rahul, karthika you have to trace every gang phone calls. And i need every gang property's list, phone call recordings and  bank accounts details mainly from last two years transactions. And their friends, family, relatives list with their photos too, karan will give necessary information okay. She said them nodded.

Rahul: And Sanjan, avinash you both  follow Sourab  gang and  Kareem lala gang observe their every movement.  Arjun and Nidhi  follows Mayna bhai gang and Kali bhai gang. I will take care of  Chota kaka, okay. She asked everyone nodded.

Rudra: Okay then....  let's start our work. She said and about go.

Rajini: What about me. She said stopping rudra. She stopped her steps faced rajini with questioning look.

Rajini: I mean everyone doing their work, What should i do. She asked innocently.

Everyone start laughing  hearing  her innocent question but rudra's one glare made them stop.  She looked at rajini who is looking them confusedly.

Rudra:  Are u really civils topper.  Asked rudra giving a weird look to rajini.

Rajini: No doubt in that.  She confidently

Rudra: Then do what you need to do. Rudra said irritatedly.

Rajini: Ok.... i will go with sanju or arjun. She said.

Rudra: No need for that. She said rudely.

Rajini: but why....

Rudra: Look collector garu.. your work is just  supervising us so do what you need,  don't interfere in our works. She said and walked away without giving her chance to speak. 

Everyone looked rajini who looks hurt now. But they can't do anything,  She composed herself  and smiled looking at everyone and went out after saying all the best to them.

Hope you like this.....