Chapter 3: The Project

Merida's POV

I walked back to our dorm after a long and very tiring day. It had all started off with chemistry class, where I had been paired with none other than Hiccup Haddock for a project that was due in two weeks. There was no doubt in my mind that Hiccup would make me do all the work. I rolled my eyes just thinking about it. I opened the door to the dorm and saw Punzie sitting on her her bed working on her laptop, Elsa reading The Fault In Our Stars, and Anna surrounded by a bunch of homework papers and textbooks. This made me laugh a little.

"Hey Merida"

"Hey Merida"

"Hey Merida" They all said at the same time

"Hi guys" I replied

"How was your day?" Elsa asked still nose deep in her oh-so-amazing book

"It was okay for the most part, except for the part where I got paired up with Hiccup Haddock for a project"

"Oh that must have cuased you to throw up" Anna commented

"I almost did" I said in a grim voice

"When is the project due?" Elsa asked

"In two weeks..but I'm probably going to do all the work" I said unpacking my books and homework

"Ooh, I feel bad for you" Punz said "But Elsa and I are going to have to sing with Jack Frost and Eugene Fitzherbert in Broadway" I had to stifle a laugh as Elsa finally looked up from her book to glare at me. I guess I didn't have it that bad.

The rest of the night was spent with food, laughs, and movies before all of us decided to turn in for the night.

The next morning when I woke up, I saw that Punz and Elsa were up early as usual. Once Anna had woken up and had gotten dressed (last as usual) we all left for breakfast, which was just a repeat of yesterday, but the girls and I caught the boys looking at us quite a few times. My first class was chemistry and I was going to have a word with Mr. Hiccup-I'm-so-great-Haddock.

Picture of Elsa on the side. Yay! Chapter 4 will be up today ! Thanks for reading. 

This chapter has been edited.