Chapter 19: Resurrection

Start the song at the beginning.

Kristoff's POV

Everyone formed a circle around Rapunzel's dead body and Anna's crying body. If it hadn't been for Rapunzel, Anna would have died. Slowly, Elsa pulled her grieving sister off of Rapunzel and Merida walked up with a bouquet of flowers in her hand. She slipped them slowly into Rapunzel's hand and folded her hands across her stomach. The girls all looked on with tear-stained cheeks and I could hear more sniffles coming from the agents and the faculty and staff. We all just stood there with our heads hung, our hats off, as more people came to see Rapunzel.

"I-I-I-I think it would be nice if we said a few words about Punz" Elsa sinffled

"I'll go first" Anna said "I'm so sorry Punz,I-I-I know you wouldn't want us to be sad, and you w-w-would be celebrating Pitch's loss, but we can't. In the short time that I knew you, I felt like I had known you forever. You didn't- You didn't d-d-deserve this." Anna said, crying at the end.

"I'm sorry, Punz, I wish I had done something, and I wish that you hadn't died. I really will miss your carefree-ness, The world just won't be as bright without you." Merida said sadly

"Punz, where do I even begin? You were a light to the world. You made everyone feel loved and wanted and that's all you ever wanted in life. You l-l-looked o-o-out for the best in us. It's not often that someone comes along who is a great fighter and a great friend, you w-w-were both." Elsa finished. Hiccup went next.

"Rapunzel, I wish you were still here, you always put a smile on my face when we were training, and you made me laugh internally when you glared at the teacher's like you wanted to muder them. I wish you were stil here."

"Rapunzel, once I got to know you, it felt like you were the sister I never had, I always wanted to protect you, and you always wanted to protect me. I failed my job, and I-I-I'm so sorry." Jack said with his voice cracking. It was my turn.

"Rapunzel, you didn't deserve this, you didn't deserve any of this, but you were selfless, and you did something that none of us might have done. I-I-I'm so sorry." I cried. Anna walked up and gave me a side hug. It was Eugene's turn

"Rapunzel, you made me laugh, you made me smile, you made me frown and you annoyed me more than any other person in the world, but that doesn't matter in comparison to the amount of kindness you showed me, and for that I will always be thankful. You didn't deserve this, but, keep on being that happy-go-lucky person in heaven. Okay?" Eugene finished. He stepped back and the seven of us watched in sadness for a few minutes. Suddenly a bright golden light started shining from Rapunzel's heart, it spread all around Rapunzel's body, wrapping around like silk, until it faded away.

"Okay." She said opening her eyes.

Ermagerd, TFIOS!!! Rapunzel is alive again, but it was still a pretty sad chapter. Ignore any mistakes, and play the music while everyone is giving their eulogies. Thanks for reading!