Chapter 16: Kidnapped

Anna's POV

I woke up on Saturday nice and refreshed and ready for mydate with Hans! I couldn't wait to see where he was taking me. I don't exactly know why the girls and boys didn't like her, but he was so nice to me that I didn't care what the other's thought. I got up, showered and decided with black capris, a shirt that said 'Awesome', and my black VANS. After, I had brushed my damp hair, I left and went out to the courtyard, where Hans and I had agreed to meet. I saw Hans standing and waiting for me, so I waved to him.

"Hey Anna" Hans said

"Hi" I replied

"Okay, now before I take you to our date spot, you have to put this blindfold on" Hans said. He helped me put the blinfold on, and started leading me to wherever we were going to go. We kept on walking for quite a while, until, I felt that wwe were walking down some steps, and into a cold room.

"Alright, now don't take the bindfold off until I say" Hans said

"Okay" I replied. I heard a door close before Hans said

"Take it off" I expected to see a very cool breakfast set up, but instead I was in the dungeon of the school.

"Hans, Hans!" I yelled

"I'm sorry that I had to do such a thing, but you see, your friends were right." He said coldly form the other side.

"What do you mean" I asked skeptically

"I was in league with Pitch this whole time, my job was to make one of you girls fall for me, but Rapunzel would definetly kill me if I made a move, Merida would just shoot me, and Elsa would just shut me out, you see, you were my only option" He explained cooly. "Now all thata's left is to take out your sister and your friends, because they live to make sure that yu are okay" He finished

"You won't get away with this" I said weakly

"Oh," Hans said "I already have" Then the temperature dropped to probably -10 degrees, before I heard him walking away. I felt my hands going numb and whispered weakly to myself..

"Help..Elsa..Kris-Kristoff"

Dun Dun Dun!!! Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote. Sorry for any mistakes.