Chapter 17: Freezing

Elsa's POV

The girs and I woke up on Saturday to find that Anna had already vacated her bed.

"Where's Anna?" I asked sleepily

"She went on a date with Hans, remember?" Punz said yawning. I groaned just thinking about that guy with the sideburns and creepy smile.

"When is she supposed to be back?" I asked looking at the clock

"Ten" Merida said sitting up. I looked at the clock to see that it was thirty minutes after ten.

"Um... guys?" I said worriedly "It's alrady ten-thirty"

"Maybe she went to the library or something" Punz said. I thought differently, I thought that maybe Hans had done something to her, but I didn't comment. The girls and I showered and brushd our hair (yes, even Merida managed to brush her hair) before we all pulled on hooded sweatshirts and shorts. Merida decided to wear converse, Rapunzel decided to wear VANS and  wore flip-flops. Once we had left the dorm, eaten brunch, and walked around campus, I finally blew.

"Okay it's half past one and Anna's not back yet" I said

"Well let's go find Hans, and see what he's up to" Merida suggested. I nodded and followed after her and Punz until we found Hans sitting and (innocently) reading a book.

"Hans" Rapunzel said coldly, as if his name was a virus "Where's Anna"

"I don't know, our date finished three and a half hours ago" Hans said

"You don't have to fake kindness towards us, just tell us where Anna is" Merida said

"Fine, you want to know where Anna is?" He asked

"Tell u-" Rapunzel didn't get to finish her sentence, and then everything went black.

Hiccup's POV

I had just finished a very late lunch and was reading at the courtyard when Jack came speeding up to me.

"Have you seen Elsa or any of the girls?" He asked

"No..why?" I asked

"Everyone's been looking for them, but we can't find them" Jack said

"Oh, well come one, don't just stand there, let's go look" I said

"Do you think we can ask anyone where they are" Jack again asked worriedly

"I have a hunch" I said gritting my teeth. The two of us went and gathered Eugene and Kristoff, before going off to fnd Hans. We found Hans stting on a bench reading a book (innocently) in the courtyard.

"Hans, where are the girls?" Kristoff asked

"What do you mean" Hans asked innocently. Just then, Eugene grabbed him and pushed him up against the tree.

"You know exactly what we mean, you did have a date with Anna today, you should at least know where she is" Eugne growled

"Tell us where they are or else" Kristoff snarled

"Fine..Fine.. they're all in the dugeon, I would get there quickly though, hypothermia and frostbite might set in" Hans said smriking. Eugene grabbed his nck in a choke-hold and we had to pry him off of Hans.

"Put him in the tree, if he tris to jump down, he'll break at least five bones" I said.

"Wil you come back to take me down?" Hans asked worriedly

"I wouldn't count on it" Jack said smugly, and we all started jogging towards the basement/dungeon entrance. We walked down the stairs and the second our feet touched the ground of the dungeons, we all felt cold, well all except for Jack who had ice powers anyway. We came upon a door whih was shutand felt very cold, and we had Eugene take out his spear to open the door. It took a few tries, but we finally managed to open the door and saw all the girls in the room. Freezing. To. Death. It made my blood boil.

"Eu-Eu-Eugene" Rapunzel said

"Hic-Hic-Hiccup" Merida said

"Ja-Jack" Elsa said. Anna didn't say anything, she had been here too long.

"Pick them up and let's go" Jack said, picking up Elsa. Eugene picked up Rapunzel, I picked up Merida, and Kristoff picked up Anna. We left the dungeon, and borught them back to their dorm, Three cups of hot chocolate, each, later, the girls were all completely conscious, they started the story. I was furios by the time it was over and started saying

"When I see that sorry life-form-"

"-I"m gonna-"

"-kill-"

"-him-" Kristoff finished our little game. Merida was about to say something when Pitch's eerie, evil voice spoke

"I am ready, are you? After all, the fight has only just begun"

This could only mean one thing. War.

Dun..Dun..Dun! I do that every chapter.. wow, anyway thanks for reading!

P.S. The picture has nothing to do with the story, I just really found it funny!

P.S.S This chapter is dedciated to luv2writeandread because she left a nice comment on the first chapter.

P.S.S.S (LOL) Excuse any mistakes and don't forget to vote!