Chapter 14: Training Part 2

Elsa's POV

The next day, the eight of us headed back to the training room for a second round of training.

"What are we going to do today, I already did everything yesterdy" Merida said

"I have no clue" I replied. We all walked into the training room only to see Mr. Lawrence standing there with a woman who had black hair pulled into a messy bun and she was wearing training clothes.

"Hi, I'm Tiana Maldonia, and I'm going to assist you today" she said.

"Mrs. Maldonia over here, is going to teach you how to use the holographic nightmare function" Mr. Lawrence said

"What's that?" Jack asked

"The holographic nightmare function is basically something that we use at the agency, and it's like your fighting real nightmares, except their holograms" Tiana explained

"Oh, well that seems legitimate" Merida said

"Okay, well get all suited up and come here" Mr. Lawrence said. We all pulled on swetshirts or hoodies that matched our sweatpants and walked over to Mr. Lawrence and Tiana.

"Okay, now let's see" Tiana said "Umm.. Rapunzel can you please pick a weapon?" She asked

"Of course" Rapunzel answered politely. She went and took two boomerang knives and walked up to Tiana and Mr. Lawrence. Tiana handed Punzie two guns and a purple belt, and Punz put th belt on, and put te guns in the slots on the belt.

"Those guns are nightmare shooters, they only hurt nightmares, although they won't ever be enough to kill or even harm Pitch." Mr. Lawrence explained

"Alright Miss Rapunzel, what level do you want?" Tiana asked "Easy, normal, or hard?"

"Hard" Punz said with a sparkle in her green eyes

"Alright" Mr. Lawrence said and pushed the very last button on the row, and all of the sudden, holographic nightmares apperared out of nowhere, but Punz was ready. She turned, flipped, jumped, ducked, and hopped to aviod the nightmarres, while killing them. Just then, a last night mare jumped and Punz did something extraoridinary; she did a front flip off of her knees and was able to slaughter the final nightmare

"She's good" Jack whispered in my ear. I turned a little pink as Rapunzel got up and walked towrd us.

"There's not a doubt in my mind, you are extrmeley ready to fight Pitch's nightmares, Rapunzel." Mr. Lawrence said. "Alright, Eugene is next" Tiana said. Eugene did hard mode and chose a spear as well as the two guns and navy blue belt. He got a perfect score as well. Jack went on hard mode as well using his staff, and he got a light blue belt with guns. Jack would have gotten a perfect score, if he had turned around and seen the nightmare coming towards him. After that, Merida, Anna, Kristoff, and Hiccup all got perfect scores. As much as I hate to admit it, I only missed one nightmare, just like Jack, but I wasn't surprised in fact, I was quite happy. For the rest of our training time, the eight of us practiced improving our skils with the holographic nightmares, It was probably the most fun I had had with the boys around. Life is good.

Sorry for any mistakes, I will edit it later. Enjoy the picture!