Chapter 11: Work Together

Merida's POV

Everyone in the auditorium was silent after Pitch's message for just a minute, and then all hell broke loose. People started sccreaming, panicking, tripping over chairs, and falling over each other. If it wasn't such a grave situation, I would have been laughing, but I couldn't bring myself to do it right now. Then the microphone came on, and everyone heard Zara's voice.

"Everyone, please remain calm" she said not sounding very calm herself "Sit down and please no screaming or anything of that sort. Could Elsa and Anna Arendelle, Kristoff Bjorgman, Rapunzel Corona, Merida DunBroch, Eugene Fitzherbert, Jack Frost, and Hiccup Haddock please report to Mr. Lawrence's office?" Everyone turned and looked at me and normally, I would have yelled at them, but I knew that whatever Mr. Lawrence wanted was probably more important. The eight of us walked in an awkward silence all the way to Mr. Lawrence's office. Mr. Lawrence was sitting at his desk with eight chairs surrounding the desk.

"Sit" He said flatly. We all followed his order before he spoke again

"Pitch is back and I have called on you eight because you all have the best grades in the school, academically and physically. So you would basically be the DisneyWorks Agents for this school."

"Excuse me Sir," Jack butted in "The eight of us don't really work well together"

"Well, that's too bad now isn'tit. because you are the only ones physically and mentally cabable of facing the challenge that Pitch has set up for us." The eight of us frowned as Mr. Lawrence went on

"Furthermore, you eight will be excused from your normal classes until Pitch does strike the school. You will be trained by a speial agent in our spare training room"

"So you mean to tell me that we'll be training instead of doing school work" I asked

"If you can handle it" Mr. Lawrence said

"Cool"

"Cool" Jack and I said at the same time.

"If anyone asks, just tell them that you are sick or are being tutored" Mr. Lawrence said

"You never know if there areany traitors in the school, and telling them about your training would defeat the whole purpose" Mr. Lawrence finished.

"When does training start" Eugene asked

"It starts tomorrow at the same time that first period starts" Mr. Lawrence answered

"And all of your teachers know about this, so you don't have to worry about explaining to them"

"If those are all your questions then you can head back to your dorms" Mr Lawrence said. The eight of us got up and walked out of the office. This would sure be interesting.

Thanks for reading and please don't forget to vote.