Chapter 8: Hans

Kristoff's POV

I woke up the next morning and saw Hiccup, Jack, and Eugene sleeping soundly. Typical. I got up and started to get dressed for the day. At about 7 o clock all the boys and I had our clothes on, our bags packed, and were ready for the day. After breakfast the boys and I all parted to go to our separate classes. I was walking down the hall to go and find Anna and apologize to her, but when I turned the corner, I found that she and Hans were already walking, talking, and laughing together. My hands balled up into fists thinking about Anna and Hans together. I decided that if Anna wanted Hans, she could have him. I walked in the opposite direction back towards my math class and away from Anna. Math was excruciatingly unbearable, I don't know why my heart ached, but it just did.

Rapunzel's POV

Eugene and I were in science together and I don't know why, but he was making me laugh a lot. To think that three days ago Eugene and I hated each other's guts and now we were laughing our hearts out with each other, but all good things had to come to an end, and we were about to find that out.

Hello Everyone! This is a very short chapter, sorry! I will be making the next chapter longer. Thank you all for the reads, and enjoy the picture of Eugene on the side!