Chapter 20: New Beginnings

Rapunzel's POV

At first there was just darkness, and then my eyes opened while my mouth said 'Okay.' Once my eyes were open, the first person I saw was Eugene. He smiled a very big smile and engulfed me in a hug, to which I hugged back. Elsa was going to come and hug me, but Zara pushed and shoved through the crowd, to hug me.

"You're alive" She cried, no lterally, she cried when she saw me. Elsa, Anna, and Merida engulfed me in a group hug. Then the boys hugged me. I really felt loved right then and there. We all walked back to the main campus building because Mr. Lawrence said he had an important announcement to make. Once everyone had filled int the campus auditorium, Mr. Lawrence took to the podium.

"We owe all of our lives to eight very special students" He started "So, will Anna and Elsa Arendelle, Kristoff Bjorgman, Rapunzel Corona, Merida DunBroch, Eugene Fitzherbert, Jack Frost, and Hiccup Haddock please come to the stage to accept these awards." The eight of us looked at each other before going on to the stage where Mr. Lawrence gave us certificates. The audience calpped and cheered as the eight of us beamed proudly, while holding up our certificates. I couldn't believe it. Over the course of these last couple of weeks, I had made seven new friends, and I had saveda bunch of people's lives. Not to mention we had also defeated Pitch. Yup, life was definetly good.

Thanks for reading, and no, this is NOT the end of the book. There is probably going to be one more book and then a sequel so, yeah. Don't forget to vote and ignore any mistakes.

P.S. Sorry for the short chapter.