Chpater 9: The Lair

Unknown's POV

I paced arond my lair waiting for my sorry excuse of a minion to show up. Suddenly, something came tumbling down the slide that led to my lair.

"Boy" I said coldly "What do you have to report" I asked

"Not much, m-m-my lord" He stuttered

"As expected" I muttered to myself "At least tell me that the Anna girl is warming up to you"

"That part of the plan is going very well" The boy siad proudly

"I'm going to have to rain on your parade and say that that is nothing to be proud of, you're simply doing what is expected of you."

"She is starting to trust me, although I think those big four boys are suspecting that I'm up to something, especially the Kristoff one"

"Well knock them off your trail!" I snarled "We need them to be completely vulnerable when I attack"

"May I ask what your plan is" He asked timidly

"Don't push your luck" I growled "Or you'll be the first to die"

"Yes my lord" The boy said bowing his head. I looked up at the broken globe that was situated in the middle of my lair.

"Soon, fear will be instiled in people's lives again, and there will be no one to stop me" I said

"I will make sure of that my lord" The boy said trying to impess me

"You had better" I said flatly "Because if they ruin me this time, it will be all your fault, and you will regret it"

"Yes my lord"

"Now, go and gain the trust of the others in the girl's little clique and get out of my hair so I can think"

"Yes my lord" He repeated

"And Hans, don't make me wish I had called Gothel instead" The boy bowed and walked out. In no time my plan would be complete, and the whole DisneyWorks Pixar Corporation would pay.

Dun Dun Dun....